The Big Wrestling Thread!

HHHs "King of kings" bit before he came down, with all the throne and so on...  It's so jarring.  He isn't that person, he's never been that person, he doesn't need to be that person - the one who has a ridiculous Undertaker style entrance or the usual Cena showboating entrance.

He is meant to walk to the ring looking annoyed, so his little water spit bit, look intimidating and wrestle.  I just have always found that so awkward, like "Hey I want a cool entrance too!"

HHHs "King of kings" bit before he came down, with all the throne and so on...  It's so jarring.  He isn't that person, he's never been that person, he doesn't need to be that person - the one who has a ridiculous Undertaker style entrance or the usual Cena showboating entrance.

He is meant to walk to the ring looking annoyed, so his little water spit bit, look intimidating and wrestle.  I just have always found that so awkward, like "Hey I want a cool entrance too!"

He's had special WM entrances quite a few times ...

Also, so did Bray Wyatt and he's only been there what, 6 months? 

He's had special WM entrances quite a few times ...

Yes, as well I know, as pointed by "I just have always found that so awkward"

Also, so did Bray Wyatt and he's only been there what, 6 months? 

So?  Where did I mention it was of any relevance how long he'd been on-roster?

Yes, as well I know, as pointed by "I just have always found that so awkward"

So?  Where did I mention it was of any relevance how long he'd been on-roster?

You basically said he was ripping off Taker. 

^That's crazy when you think of what he said on his last TV appearance:

Almost like he knew that was the last time he would speak as the Warrior. Looks like he was fighting to breathe before even getting into character

You basically said he was ripping off Taker.

You basically lack comprehension skills.  Moreover, you answered neither of the point's I raised to your previous challenges.

i am so so shocked by this news cause i didnt watch RAW last night but watched it today and  it was awsome to see him back and now  looking at what he siad and how he acted he looked tired  my Father had passed away jan 8th 2013 and wasa big fan so when i read the news i crys allot  just as i did when my father passed  

I am completely stunned by the death of the Ultimate Warrior, just after seeing him again during the Hall of Fame and on Raw. So much sadness after the HoF smile and joy. Awful, just awful

Such a shame. After seeing him on Raw it finally felt WWE was getting the Warrior back.

Warrior, like for many was my favourite wrestler as a child.

RIP

I like how people are soo sure it was steroids when they don't have a single clue.

Going by his RAW clip and how people said he was breathing heavy at WM, looks like a heart attack. Said he was acting perfectly fine then just dropped as he was walking to his car. Maybe just a little too much excitement in a short amount of time?

Met him once years ago and always heard how people said he's a prick. I saw none of that. He was one of the few wrestlers who took the time to greet and meet each fan of his at conventions. He thrived on that. Met Hulk Hogan that same day. Now that guy was a prick and clearly under the influence of something that day. This was back when they were both in WCW. Sting was even talking trash about how he has zero respect for his fans and wanted to walk over and knock his head off lol.

I like how people are soo sure it was steroids when they don't have a single clue.

Going by his RAW clip and how people said he was breathing heavy at WM, looks like a heart attack. Said he was acting perfectly fine then just dropped as he was walking to his car. Maybe just a little too much excitement in a short amount of time?

Met him once years ago and always heard how people said he's a prick. I saw none of that. He was one of the few wrestlers who took the time to greet and meet each fan of his at conventions. He thrived on that. Met Hulk Hogan that same day. Now that guy was a prick and clearly under the influence of something that day. This was back when they were both in WCW. Sting was even talking trash about how he has zero respect for his fans and wanted to walk over and knock his head off lol.

He was definitely on steroids, obviously. And whats one side effect of steroids? They ###### up your heart. 

TMZ.com is now reporting the following regarding the death of Ultimate Warrior:

The Ultimate Warrior "clutched his chest" moments before he collapsed at an Arizona hotel Tuesday afternoon ? this according to law enforcement sources who spoke with witnesses.

TMZ has learned ? Warrior was walking down a hallway at the Gainey Suites Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ and headed toward his car with his wife ? when he stopped, clutched his chest and went down.

We're told Warrior never recovered.

We're told there is no evidence to show drugs or alcohol were a factor in his death. All signs point to massive heart attack.

The Maricopa County Medical Examiner tells us the autopsy is scheduled for Thursday.

i'm deeply shocked of this news but i have a sense of peace since WWE (the Mcmahons, in this case) finally made peace with him and payed respect by making him HOF.

he was one of my favorite 80's wrestlers :(

my condolences goes to his family :cry:

10177488_487830564679672_619643470097973

true dat.