The Big Wrestling Thread!

Should point out Damien posted that last night then swiftly removed it after I mentioned the short-lived tweet from CM Punk threatening to punch anyone in the face who tweeted it to him; just don't let that picture anywhere near Twitter. :p

Id love for CM Punk Phil Brooks to show up at my doorstep. Just imagine it:

Phil Brooks travels thousands of miles to punch a fellow Neowinian in the face.

Fellow Neowinian sues Phil Brooks and wins, first buy a Sub2 subscription.

Its actually a win-win for all of us, MigthyJordan ;)

Last night on Raw, a fan who was holding a sign saying ?I could be home watching Nitro?for $9.99? had his sign confiscated and he was later thrown out of the building by security.

The fan ran a Reddit thread about the incident, and below is an excerpt from what he had to say:

?Got kicked out of raw for the I could be home watching Nitro for $9.99 sign?

?I got threatened with arrest. They tried getting my id for records. f?k the entire company. They kicked me out because of the sign. It?s fine that I got kicked out but trying to bully me. Bring it. The piece of s?t guy in the suit with the WWE logo on his suit is a little b?h yes man for Vince. They threatened me with everything in the the book and I walked out of the arena on my own will. f?k Vince trips and Steph suck my f?king dick you c?ts?

?They came up to me at about 9pm and we?re like give me the signs. I was like which one. They took one of the three I had and walked away 2 minutes later came back with a big black guy in a suit and asked me to follow them. Which I didn?t told them to f?k off. Which they threatened me with arrest and I laughed in their face. After about 5 minutes of time being ###### I walked to th e area where they sell everything and tried talking to them. All I got was surrounded by dick heads in suits telling me WWE didn?t like me and wanted me gone. I refused to leave and begged them to bring the Des Moines police department so I could be taken to jail and they wouldn?t. I walked down out on my own free will after being fed up with the bulls?t f?k the WWE and their bullying.?

Last night on Raw, a fan who was holding a sign saying ?I could be home watching Nitro?for $9.99? had his sign confiscated and he was later thrown out of the building by security.

The fan ran a Reddit thread about the incident, and below is an excerpt from what he had to say:

Im not defending his treatment but if he could be home watching nitro...why wasn't he lol , could have avoided the whole situation :)

Im not defending his treatment but if he could be home watching nitro...why wasn't he lol , could have avoided the whole situation :)

Well this raw did sucked so maybe he made the sign when he was there loL!

Well this raw did sucked so maybe he made the sign when he was there loL!

Yeah I have given up on wrestling for a bit, might tune into PPV's but weeklies are out the question.

aW06gZq_700b.jpg

:huh:  :s

considering he was like this some time ago...

attachment.php?s=0f7bd847964be1e81f0f16c

i would say that not only lots of mass he lost, but there is some nerve problem as well.

Yeah I have given up on wrestling for a bit, might tune into PPV's but weeklies are out the question.

Good timing, as I just read this...

The Bella Twins are about to get some family management advice from a third-party.

Jerry Springer has been confirmed to moderate a discussion between the estranged "Total Divas" stars on the season premiere of Monday Night Raw in Baltimore on Sept. 8. The Bellas, as the WWE Universe knows, have been at vicious odds since Nikki turned on her twin sister Brie at SummerSlam. Recent weeks have seen Nikki demean her sister at every turn and go so far as to slander her reputation in "Growing Up Bella" vignettes that exposed Brie's alleged childhood secrets.

Dear ######ing god.  :hmmm: I really hope a "change the channel" chant breaks out when that segment comes along.