Photo

KMPlayer full screen mode not showing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 THE END

THE END

Neowinian

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:03

I have installed KMPlayer and that doesn't show videos in full screen mode. is displays in original video size but whenever i switch to full screen mode then the screen goes black. I have tried various video formats but none of them is showing in full screen mode.

WMP and quicktime are working fine, only KMPlayer is not showing fullscreen. help!

#2 OP THE END

THE END

Neowinian

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:50

i tried so many options in KMP and this option worked for me. i just selected it and now KMP shows video even in full screen mode.

i am talking about the third option in this attached image. :D i checked it and KMP works.

Attached Images

• 11.png

#3 Kiny

Kiny

Resident One Post Wonder

Posted 16 January 2009 - 23:44

Please tell me how to find this option? I tried but there is no video renderer in Kmplayer :(

#4 Leemou

Leemou

Resident One Post Wonder

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:53

Please tell me how to find this option? I tried but there is no video renderer in Kmplayer :(

I found the solution.....its the same as the explenation above just follow this steps... on a movie in km player pres right mouse button, then go to
"Video(Advenced) / Video renderer/ ..and i have chosen old video renderer ....it works for me.... and ...jeah ...problem is with a ObjectDock...if u got it, try to choose vrm9 renderless..

Edited by Leemou, 07 February 2009 - 02:22.