Neowin featured on Engadget

Though we originally expected (read: hoped) that Microsoft would dish out Service Pack 3 for Windows XP late last month, it seems the deed may actually get done before May dawns. According to an "internal schedule" fetched over at Neowin, OEMs, volume license, Connect, MSDN and TechNet subscribers will have access to the update on April 21st, while most average joes / janes won't notice it until April 29th when it hits the Microsoft / Windows Update download center. For folks too busy carrying on to worry over which SP their XP is running, they could very well overlook the automatic update scheduled to land on June 10th. (Re)mark your calendars, won't you?

http://www.engadget.com/2008/04/15/windows...round-the-bend/

didn't know it had come to this ay

reminds me of the days when we used to cut out local newspaper clippings when they featured our school

I think far more people know about neowin than people who visit engadget.com. :\

According to Alexa Traffic Rankings:

Neowin: #3,678

Engadget: #343

So, not quite :p

yeah... Engadget and all their sites are freaking huge!

Neowin is about 1 topic mainly, they offer several ones that lots of people would be interested in :)

Nice press though :)

Today on Future News

Breaking New:

New Caster : Neowin .net the Largest Forum and Tech news update site on the Internet today has Payed 189 Billion dollars today to buy out Microsoft Corporation . Neowin Community of 4.32 Billion users Rejoice of the planned buy out of Microsoft , for the past 4 year Neowin has been in Talk with Microsoft about the transaction and today on July 4th 2015 @ 2:37pm the Deal was signed . Neowin Forum leaders in a quick short interview said great things will become of this as we have great plans for the World and what users want from there Operating systems and Office software

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I think far more people know about neowin than people who visit engadget.com. :\

pretty much noone I know knows Neowin besides those I introduce to it (and then they see it heaps because I'm constantly referring to topics ect). But yeah and I'm working part time in a small development team so yeah.

Engadget is definitely larger.

tbh, every time I search Google for an answer to a Windows problem, Neowin Forums are on the list somewhere. I think that's our specialty ;)

tbh, every time I search Google for an answer to a Windows problem, Neowin Forums are on the list somewhere. I think that's our specialty ;)

haha, new slogan then... Neowin - The Community of Problems

I've had that a few times, its bizarre when I find out its the post I just made too lol.

haha, new slogan then... Neowin - The Community of Problems

Neowin - Where unprofessional technical support bumps up our Google ranking looks better.

Neowin - Where unprofessional technical support bumps up our Google ranking looks better.

hahaha much better!