Bikini Karate Babes Demo

The official Bikini Karate Babes website has now offers a playable demo for this last year's PC parody fighting title from Creative Edge Studios. The download from the official website requires a free registration in their forums.

Direct Link

Mirror

i think the only point in games like this and DOA: beach volley ball are to help guys go through a box of kleenex and a bottle of lotion faster.

:rofl: as long as they keep buying kleenex and lotion theyll keep making these types of games

you know what.. the guy in me made me try out this game a while back when i managed to get my hands on it. i installed it..played it for a grand total of (at max) 5 minutes and then I deleted it. its garbage.

FYI for the horny kids or other guys out there that just get lured into it because it has breasts.. theres no nudity. (even THAT wouldn't have made this game better :x )

The game sucked...I got it awhile back from (somewhere I won't mention) and it was like 4 CDs...I installed and played a couple rounds and immediately uninstalled and had 4 new coasters for my living room coffee table.

• 4 weeks later...

good grief that game looks stupid!! Graphix look like they are just a bunch of sprites..I would feel kinda wierd going to a store to buy something like this..it's just a gimmick with big breasts as the selling point.

I'm with you Nek we should have good fighting game on pc... :yes:

MK sould be nice...

they should release MK, Dead or Alive or tekken for PC