8 million by Oct 1st 2008 & Win!

Can we do it?  

958 members have voted

1. 1. 8 million posts by Oct 1st 2008

• No Chance!
    • Yep, no problem

I just realized that Neowin will be 8 years old on October 1st 2008, wouldn't it be great if we can also hit 8 million posts by then!

Today, the stats are as follows ...

post-2-1210156681.png

If we make it, I will randomly select an active poster (the coders can help me with that) and send them a retail copy of Windows Vista Ultimate (x86 or x64)

How about then then guys en girls!

At a rough guess: 5 months with an average of 60 thousand a month, it would have to rise to 70K a month to achieve it, not impossible.

At a rough guess: 5 months with an average of 60 thousand a month, it would have to rise to 70K a month to achieve it, not impossible.

Well if the MVC's can make about 1000 posts a month each then we should have no problems. :rofl:

yep, open a thread called "apple ownz" in microsoft section and vice versa, open "psp ownz" in DS section and vice versa, and say PS3, Xbox or Wii ownz in any section. ATi vs Nvidia and Intel vs AMD would be good too. :p

err miss read the poll ..... :angry: 8 mill post easy i thought it said 8 million members lol ... need more coffee

Fixed that for you ;)

hmm, how many posts would that be per member then?

think I can do my bit, however we will need some stupidly long fanboyism threads to give it a nudge.