How can you help Neowin help you?

• 6 months later...

^ qiunkka

Neobond should employ him/her/bot as a storyteller for Neowin! :laugh:

This method looks quite unique?

^ qiunkka

Neobond should employ him/her/bot as a storyteller for Neowin! :laugh:

This method looks quite unique?

It is unique, and oddly enough leaves me wanting to buy a NFL jersey for some reason. :blink:

• 3 months later...

Becoming a subscriber is one way to help Neowin and yourself at the same time. I may up my subscription to the next level when it expires. Could I send cash so my wife does not find out?? :)

Becoming a subscriber is one way to help Neowin and yourself at the same time. I may up my subscription to the next level when it expires. Could I send cash so my wife does not find out?? :)

LOL no :shiftyninja:

You could ask a friend to pay it and give him the cash.

Yep if your friend donates the 28.00 USD (for Tier 2) to subscribe@neowin.net (PayPal) just PM me with the details and I can set you up.

Grinder, have you not seen in the Babes area? Don't let the misses find that, or you'll have all your toys removed!

She don't care about that. If I spend one cent on PC stuff she thinks it is a waste.. She is not into PC's.

• 1 month later...

?????? ????????? ???????? ?? [... (waaay more Russian spam bla bla :D)]

Well played, Sir! (Y)

</reported>

:p

Glassed Silver:mac

• 2 years later...

I've been a subscriber for a couple of years... but I couldn't afford it at the moment. Sadly... I really want to.

Once things start getting better for me, financially, I will become subscriber2 again.  :yes:

I did just whitelist neowin.

Oops: I just noticed that I replied on a really old thread. Sorry. Don't know why, but somehow it showed up in my Community Activity list.