31 days of the dragon - Entries

This is the one I want to be judged on.

something i mixed for the competition

war.mp3

Edited by warwagon

Haha! After Debating which one I Should submit to the competition, I finally decided, Upon listening to both of them for a while, that my first entry (first mp3 I posted) will be the one I will submit, You can omit the second one, it was just for laughs and gags. I was having way too much fun with "dragons" ;)

Neztea

Your hobo (the person who gave him the egg?) speech sounds like 'James William Bottomtooth III' off Family Guy :yes:

Please strike post number 99 as I have revamped my entry a bit and would instead prefer the attached file to be judged.

Thanks,

Angel

Excellent posts! :woot: You guys got me thinking I should do one myself.

Those that didn't suck were very inspirational. ;)

I'm posting mine now to get it over and done with!

Apologies if you cannot understand my accent. :pinch:

What accent is that? It was pretty intense :laugh:

Edit - Please don't quote my initial post! - Rob

I hope that I am replying in the right place. Since I started using computers only recently, I apologize for my inexperience in posting to this forum, as I usually don't use the computer for much more than emailing and donating my spare computing cycles to worthy causes. Which is precisely what my audio submission for this contest stipulates.

And if I am the lucky winner, fingers crossed, I fully intend to do exactly what I said in my submission, but since the time limit was only a minute, I don't know if I made it clear, that if I won, and actually did own that machine, I would donate spare computing cycles from it, to ALL of the available causes, ALL at once, since it could probably handle it.

And with that said, I hope that even if I don't win, and get to do that, maybe others that read this post, or listen to my submission, will consider doing the same thing, with their computers, instead of wasting all the spare processing power that they have, doing mundane things such as I mentioned in my audio file. Thanks for hosting this contest, and maybe now that I have posted and submitted something to your forum, I will be able to contribute more in the future.

What_I_would_use_MY_Dragon_for.MP3

Edited by Rob

Just to clarify, it's a real-life dragon you're supposed to be talking about, not the Dragon-named machine!

oh well that sucks, please remove my submissions in this thread thus far. I will now have to go back to the drawing board.

oh well that sucks, please remove my submissions in this thread thus far. I will now have to go back to the drawing board.

Did you not hear the other submissions in this thread? I've added a dragon image to the initial post :p You weren't the only one, don't worry, I guess clarifications were needed.

I hope that I am replying in the right place. Since I started using computers only recently, I apologize for my inexperience in posting to this forum, as I usually don't use the computer for much more than emailing and donating my spare computing cycles to worthy causes. Which is precisely what my audio submission for this contest stipulates.

And if I am the lucky winner, fingers crossed, I fully intend to do exactly what I said in my submission, but since the time limit was only a minute, I don't know if I made it clear, that if I won, and actually did own that machine, I would donate spare computing cycles from it, to ALL of the available causes, ALL at once, since it could probably handle it.

And with that said, I hope that even if I don't win, and get to do that, maybe others that read this post, or listen to my submission, will consider doing the same thing, with their computers, instead of wasting all the spare processing power that they have, doing mundane things such as I mentioned in my audio file. Thanks for hosting this contest, and maybe now that I have posted and submitted something to your forum, I will be able to contribute more in the future.

If Rob was clarifying the rules to this contest because of my submission in particular, I'm sorry, but the mention in my audio file, about SLAYING the problems that donating spare computer processing cycles, would be about the only reference to a REAL dragon that I have, and seeing as how, I really don't know very much about any real dragons, that's about all I can muster. So please accept this as my submission. Thanx.

Here is mine for fun. ;)

Thanks Rob for fixing the attachment part.

Heh. Thats a good spoof of the "get a mac" commercial. lol

Though, kind of creepy with the mono-tone computerized voice :p

Neztea

Heh. Thats a good spoof of the "get a mac" commercial. lol

Though, kind of creepy with the mono-tone computerized voice :p

Neztea

I sent it down to Marketing and am trying to get it it redone by Justin. ;) Needless to say they chuckled at the request.

I'm posting mine now to get it over and done with!

Apologies if you cannot understand my accent. :pinch:

You should definitely win, your sound byte was hilarious. Loved every minute of it. I have seriously underdone (is that a word?) my sound file. oh well. good luck to you.