Neowin Digital Gallery

@Jordan Green

I'm not so sure about the composition of that last shot, albeit a nice shot, the angle makes it look like he's about to go down a roller coaster or something..lol

haha yea never thought it like that lol, but yea i know what you mean.

You REALLY love vignetting, dontcha moonman?

haha it helps to keep the focus on the image itself and plus i don't shoot in the most easy environment and lighting. so it helps the image alittle.

Some shots taken on Sunday afternoon...

2546707038_26a68608f5.jpg

2545852949_1e58526214.jpg

2545852269_2cc22673c4.jpg

2546674454_4de65fa9dd.jpg

2546673564_2ba985061d.jpg

On a sidenote...

Does anyone know if it's legal to take photos in underground stations (T for those who know Boston)?

Woke up this morning to find this in the mail, a gift from my best friend :jump: an exclusive DVD sent to BA fan club members :cool:

TN033535.jpg

BA :punk:

Edited by Tantawi

Spontaneous, sort of. It was raining heavily outside when I went to work, and I decided some photos of the rain. This plan then failed because by the the time I got to work, it had stopped raining, and wasn't going to be raining when I got home. Karma intervened and I went home at lunch. It was raining, and I saw the decimated football just lying there in my back yard. It's my dogs, he's death to pretty much all toys. Anyways, it looked cool and I liked the rainyness of it all. So sort of planned, but the football was spontaneous :)

I was hiding under an outdoors table wearing a hat and coat in the pouring rain, so my camera didn't get wet :p