Need sexy tagline for my sexy images! For a poster

I thought of this myself but again...I'm trying to promote my magazine...

I like it...I guess it works in the sense like "Got Milk" - "Got Wood" If you have Got Wood by looking at the poster then come and buy the calendar etc right?

Er, yeah, exactly :whistle:

Pete

I think for a product like this,"Stare more" would be more appropriate. Or "Want to stare more?"

Yeah what I was thinking

or "look closer" or something

"Sex Coupons Inside"

lol wtf? There isn't any sex coupons inside

I think for a product like this,"Stare more" would be more appropriate. Or "Want to stare more?"

Like somewhere near the model's face "Stare more"

and below that "buy the calendar/magazine/whatever product" or "buy me for XXX $"

;)

I agree Dream my only thing is, for some reason...for me personally...Stare More just isn't catchy enough...there is something about it where it doesn't ring or work that effectively

But I like it as a possible choice...I will be presenting the poster here btw guys when it's done..once I come up with this tagline

"So hot the negatives melted."

...so hot the negatives melted...sounds too "photography like"

In the mag, I have loads of posters too that guys can pull out and put on their wall. One of the main features of the mag is the number of pull out posters...

So maybe something on the lines of where the tagline can be something that implicates..."Hang me on your wall"...But sexier and even a bit risque is cool

Nail me? lol

since you want customers to buy the whole magazine how about something that has double meaning if you know what I mean. Its not good but something like "everything's better inside".

I don't know...too "graphic"?

I like it Brayan...graphic/risque is good to me coz it gets the attention....sex sells

However this first issue of the magazine I am promoting I should have said before is definetely big on pictures and posters. Hardly a magazine just full of posters.

Everything's better inside...

Buy the mag now at the Student Union...

I like it...

If I can get some sort of tagline that implicates...Put us on your wall...Or see us on your wall in your room...It would be ideal. Doesn't have to...

I like Got Wood too...Everything's better inside...is cool too

Or "Everything's bigger inside" :whistle:

Hmmm that's better because it is true...

These are gonna' be A3 promo posters

The actual posters are larger than that...But when I think "everything is better inside" I immediately think, if you put a hot chick picture infront of me...basically when you insert your penis into a chick's peach...lol I don't know what words are blanked out here

But then..I wouldn't say her peach is bigger...that sounds...whorish lol

"The Bathroom is waiting."

lol I like it...very tongue in cheek...it's a possibility

I want to see if I can focus on the poster side of it...As I'm going to have a pull out calendar poster in it too which I am putting effort into the design...

"Nail me on your wall today!"

"Guess what am I'm thinking?"

"Miss me?"

"Got Bananas?"

"Who... me?"

"Got mine. Where's yours?"

"If you only knew...."

"Your turn. ;)"

"Guess what am I'm thinking?"

"Miss me?"

"Got Bananas?"

"Who... me?"

"Got mine. Where's yours?"

"If you only knew...."

"Your turn. ;)"

If you only knew.....(Knew what?)

Your turn... (Turn for what?)

Got mine. Where's yours? .... (Got my what?)

I like those 3 but want to know how it can be specific to say hanging a poster on your wall of the given chick. "Guess what I'm thinking"...Is interesting also

basically when you insert your penis into a chick's peach

Then how about "It's juicier inside" ? ( I believe that's the word, but I'm not sure since English is not my native language)

It implies lot's of things (among the one's you've mentioned:)

+1

I like it alot also....my only thing is...you don't have to go to knock one off in the bathroom...you can do it in your bedroom too...but if people see it they will "laugh" or the older women might go "how revolting" etc etc it will get reactions which is what I want. Controversy is always good for marketing imo. Good or bad. If your getting it...your getting attention so I like it alot for that reason.

Sexual Eruption!

Haha! I like it...it sounds funny but it's like..WTF also...haha it makes me think of a volcano

"Hello Boys!"

and how about:

"You know you want it"

or

"You'd hit it"

:D

You know you want it - to the point, simple and effective and can relate to the chick and the magazine...good one

... "You'd hit it so come and buy it now!"

My vote goes with "Got Wood?" - amazing! :)

It appeals to more people that just straight men ;) I'd buy a calender like that as long as it was full of funny sayings like the "Got Wood?" one :D