Yes, you can also get a key for around 2.44-2.66 in metal (2 refined 2 reclaimed being 2.66), there's a small chance of unboxing an unusual hat (with a particle effect), these can be quite expensive.

Speaking of unusuals, I unboxed two yesterday. I unboxed an unusual smoking Private Eye and an unusual orbiting fire Buckaroos.

Dont know if Im off-topic or not, but does anybody here have a Chieftains Challenge for Soldier? I can give you four vintage weapons, two refined metals and three creates (2x #37 + #24). This is the last item I need for my complete happiness. If you want to trade send me a PM and I will give my Steam ID :)

Dont know if Im off-topic or not, but does anybody here have a Chieftains Challenge for Soldier? I can give you four vintage weapons, two refined metals and three creates (2x #37 + #24). This is the last item I need for my complete happiness. If you want to trade send me a PM and I will give my Steam ID :)

You'd be overpaying :) you can easily get this hat for 1.66 ref which is 1 ref + 2 rec, there are some people selling it on tf2outpost.com

http://www.tf2outpost.com/search/{%22has1%22:%22440,250,6%22,%22type%22:%22any%22}

You'd be overpaying :) you can easily get this hat for 1.66 ref which is 1 ref + 2 rec, there are some people selling it on tf2outpost.com

http://www.tf2outpos...e%22:%22any%22}

I know. And Ive already got my hat for that price.

But you know what? I dont regret! :) Im just happy because I got what I wanted. Those vintage weapons were duplicates, I wouldnt use them. Those crates? I will never pay a single buck for an ingame item (I bought the game, btw). And that metal? I trade it for crates. :)

I just want to play Soldier. I want stock rocket launcher, stock shotgun and Equalizer. And that hat. I dont want anything else. So, I made a good deal :)

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't played TF2 since around Halloween 2011.

Any big changes/additions etc. in the last four months?

I haven't played TF2 since around Halloween 2011.

Any big changes/additions etc. in the last four months?

Well the Christmas update was quite major. Check out patch notes here. http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Australian_Christmas_2011

And from there a few items were added afterwards, mostly cosmetic (This is TF2 after all).

Question for you guys. I just started playing after a long hiatus. I noticed that when killed, the weapon of the person who got me sometimes has kill stats etc. Is there anything special I need to do for that to show up on my weapons, or is it something that only the enemy will see?

Question for you guys. I just started playing after a long hiatus. I noticed that when killed, the weapon of the person who got me sometimes has kill stats etc. Is there anything special I need to do for that to show up on my weapons, or is it something that only the enemy will see?

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Strange

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know why the update for today is 3.4 GB :s ? Isn't that the size of the entire game?

Size of the entire game is more like 10 GB :) But update sizes sometimes are displayed incorrectly on steam.

• 4 weeks later...

I have one free Osmos Steam code but instead of creating a new topic, I thought I'd post it in this topic 'cause I love TF2 and its players.

Code: 0E2NL-YGH5C-LK6H3

• 2 weeks later...

This has been my game of choice for a while now. I'm loving it. It's really addictive. :o

I was playing on a server and managed to trade someone a Short Circuit and a Force-a-Nature for a Strange Sydney Sleeper. Was this a good deal since it's my first experience with getting a strange weapon in a trade?

I was playing on a server and managed to trade someone a Short Circuit and a Force-a-Nature for a Strange Sydney Sleeper. Was this a good deal since it's my first experience with getting a strange weapon in a trade?

Pretty much, Sydney sleeper is not in demand much, so it's pretty cheap.

I recommend this for price checking purposes:

http://tf2spreadsheet.blogspot.com/

And be careful, I'm approaching 2k hrs playing this game ;]

I don't even really play anymore, but I still idle every week to get new items in case I ever want to get back into the game. Just this weekend I found one of the salvaged crates, traded some refined for a key and unboxed a strange sapper, one of the most valuable Strange items :) I get almost the same enjoyment playing trade fortress, as I did actually playing Team Fortress :rofl:

This has been my game of choice for a while now. I'm loving it. It's really addictive. :o

Anytime you can trade two regular weapons for a strange it's a good deal. Sydney Sleeper isn't really a great strange, but still a good deal for just two regular weapons.