Oooh I'm on multiplay mostly ever time I play TF2 :p What name do you play under?

I probably played against/with you.

Audioboxer :p

I use this name everywhere just about.

Wow another scots member at Neowin :p We're slowly taking over this place :laugh:

AB I've still not played against you on any game yet, we need to duel it out sometime ;) Get all the forum frustration out of your system etc etc :p

Edited by DrunknMunky

Wow another scots member at Neowin :p We're slowly taking over this place :laugh:

AB I've still not played against you on any game yet, we need to duel it out sometime ;) Get all the forum frustration out of your system etc etc :p

Be warned, I pwn.

:p

I'll maybe be on tonight, if I ain't going out on the drink and hunt for women. Pretty skint and I need to pay for a leeds ticket soon. I notice your off to T, I've been the last 3 years and am giving it a miss for leeds this year.

Be warned, I pwn.

:p

I'll maybe be on tonight, if I ain't going out on the drink and hunt for women. Pretty skint and I need to pay for a leeds ticket soon. I notice your off to T, I've been the last 3 years and am giving it a miss for leeds this year.

Leeds festival by anychance? Good lineup this year, im going to Reading myself...

Back on topic, i'll probably be on tonight too so i'll try and say hello as well. Lord_ortus is my name, im part of the neowin steam group as well.

Leeds festival by anychance? Good lineup this year, im going to Reading myself...

Back on topic, i'll probably be on tonight too so i'll try and say hello as well. Lord_ortus is my name, im part of the neowin steam group as well.

Nah just a ticket to go to leeds... :rofl:

Yeah man, leeds festival. Cool stuff (Y)

If you want low pings, play on local servers. I always go on GameArena servers.

Just then I finally got both medic and pyro's extra weapons.

Same here, when I'm not in a league match, I play local servers. There are plenty on the West Coast.

If you want to get schooled in any class, feel free to add me: enzo_fx

=P

If you want low pings, play on local servers. I always go on GameArena servers.

Just then I finally got both medic and pyro's extra weapons.

BestGN, Internode and GameArena are all good.

I prefer to stay away from the servers with instant respawn though, can make it hard to progress into a base (you kill a guy, by the time you get to the top of the stairs you're on, he's respawned and is shooting at you again)

BestGN, Internode and GameArena are all good.

I prefer to stay away from the servers with instant respawn though, can make it hard to progress into a base (you kill a guy, by the time you get to the top of the stairs you're on, he's respawned and is shooting at you again)

Probably another reason why they put health pack and ammo on top of the spiral ramps.

• 3 weeks later...

The Medic update/achievements were released on April 29th

The Pyro update/achievements were released on June 19th.

I am guessing the Heavy update/achievements will be due sometime around August 24th (going on a rough average).

Just thought I'd create this topic and throw it out there for discussion :p

so any news on what the updates are? :p i know the pyro additions got me to start using pyro again. the flare gun is a blast. here's hoping to interesting upgrades for the heavy!

and speaking of tf2 i'm refreshing my install right now :/ damn thing kept validating the files and wouldn't launch the game.... so annoying.

Is heavy next? i dont really play it much but if it means achievements then im in!

Yes Heavy is next. Also, we have a topic on this already I thought as well as an Official TF2 topic :s

I have barely played since Battlefield came out tbh. I need to reinstall as well after formatting.

Haven't got the shakes yet though :p We need to setup some Neowin matches or something..

I want my engineer achievements. :(

I think it will be some time until we get engineer achievements because, frankly speaking, they're very powerful. Granted, a good Spy can take them down but put a Pyro there who fires a blast at anyone who comes near a sentry and you're pretty much covered. And if you have a lot of engineers who build a cluster of sentries at one point and Dispensers nearby them to replenish and then build Teleporters around key areas in the map, you have one hell of a defensive strategy.

Scirwode

The engineers aren't going to see weapons upgrade, they'll be seeing buildables upgrades.

level 4 sentry, level 2 dispenser, level 2 teleporter, etc.

Well, I think that was the plan anyway.