new splinter cell levels

are they gonna release the new splinter cell levels for the pc? i hope so because that game rocked and i want some other levels to play. anyone have any offical links to some info?

I have the xbox version but I hope they'll give out the extra levels thorugh a magazine-disc or something as well. I don't want to sign up for xbox live just for this.. when I play online I do it on my PC.

i think its only the xbox version gettng the levels, its a privilege of paying for live

i had heard that, but have no idea whether it is true or not.

thats stupid. so the people on pc that paided $40+ for it get the shaft? thats really LAME!!!

We paid ?50 to get it, and ?50 for live, that's at least double what you paid for it, I wouldn't say you're getting "the shaft"

It's just that downloads etc are a part of the live service

thats stupid. so the people on pc that paided $40+ for it get the shaft? thats really LAME!!!

yeah it is LAME

but there will be downloads for pc, because as soon as levels for xbox pos live comes out, PC people gonna start bitching, and ubi will have no choice.

and andrewfee

some people paid 200+ for VGA card to play this game

it cost more to play games on PC.

umm call me stoopid etc...but most Xbox players won't even know about the new levels...I seriously doubt they're advertising free levels by snail mail....most consolers aren't gonna know about this

also isn't it just one new level?

umm call me stoopid etc...but most Xbox players won't even know about the new levels

We all know the new splinter cell level/s...

Everyone with live will know about, everyone who surfs the net will know about it anyone who reads OXM will know about it and anyone who talks to me about Splinter Cell will know about it :p

Word of mouth is a powerful advertising tool... :happy:

I can't wait untill i get the new level!

i think that the funny thing will be the level come out and most people like me that have beaten splinter cell 5+ times will beat that level in like 10-15 minutes, and it will take like 10 minutes to download and install. i just think thats funny

i think that the funny thing will be the level come out and most people like me that have beaten splinter cell 5+ times will beat that level in like 10-15 minutes, and it will take like 10 minutes to download and install. i just think thats funny

it's gonna be a whole new level, up to the same standards, and as big as the levels that shipped with the game

it's only one level, but they have said there will be at least to download, hopefully one a month

[skeptical mode]Knowing the pc they will probably release it as an expansion pack and charge ?19.99 for it[/skeptical mode]

just my tuppence worth:))