Alienware Predator Switches to ATi

Yeap that was posted before.

For the record "Alienware has both ATI and NVIDIA cards" so there is no Switching to ATi or anything.

if you want the computer with ATI or NVIDIA's with GeForce4 Ti 4200 or GeForce4 Ti 4600 (128MB) is up to you.

one more thing for anyone who dosen't know.

Now Alienware is the first one to use the new NVIDIA GeForce FX... :yes:

so if you want the FX the go with Alienware...

Really, really nice - I just hate the orange colour. Does it come in other colours? Sorry I know nothing about Alienware.

yes it does

but alienware is really over priced

Sweet :)

My current case IS hand-built with my dad, PSU mods and stuff... but I really want a new case, had this quite a while now and it's starting to look like a pair of trousers made up of patches. :)

yeah, money isn't really an issue for me. i just want to make sure that my computer will be reliable.

as long as the price floats around the neighborhood of 2,000-2,500.

Oh crap I didn't realise they were full PCs... thought they were only the cases :(

But aren't the cases beautiful? the drive bay door actually allows enough room for an Audigy Drive!

yeah, money isn't really an issue for me. i just want to make sure that my computer will be reliable.

as long as the price floats around the neighborhood of 2,000-2,500.

well, your out of luck bud, alienwares are very very pricey, this one is at least $3,200

What I wish is that Alienware would allow people to pay on credit. I know they are overpriced but heck, I'll pay $100 a month for a new Alienware Custom rig! :)

i thought they did allow credit

i know falcon northwest doesnt tho because they feel as if its doing a disservice to there coustomers, instead they will help you setup a bank computer loan