I wont bore you with the same old content since it was deleted, so I'll just paste the readme in here
Watercolor Lite Visual Style v2.1 for Windows XP & Theme Files
THIS VISUAL STYLE, AND ALL ACCOMPANYING FILES, DATA AND MATERIALS,
ARE DISTRIBUTED "AS IS" AND WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND,
WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THE AGREEMENT.
INSTALLING THESE FILES IS YOUR CHOICE AND I WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY
DAMAGES THAT MAY OCCUR IN ANY EVENT. PLEASE USE CAUTION WHILE USING THESE FILES.
Watercolor Lite theme file – Watercolor Lite.theme (5 colour variations)
Watercolor Lite MSstyles file & Matching shellstyle.dll's – Watercolor Lite.msstyles (5 Substyles) (Msstyles format copyright Microsoft Corp 2001.)
Watercolor Wallpaper - Watercolor.jpg © 2001 Microsoft Corp.
Recycle Bin icons - RecycleBinFull.ico, RecycleBinEmpty.ico © 2001 Microsoft Corp.
Watercolor Visual Style Promo Pic - Watercolor Lite Promo.jpg
Startbutton.psd (for use in making your own personalized start button)
All files will be installed into the default Resource Directory or %WINDIR%\Resources\Themes and folders within.
Right click Desktop, select Properties. You may either select the Watercolor theme on the theme tab,
or Just apply the visual style by selecting the appearence tab, and selecting the Style "Watercolor" and any sub theme.
Have Fun and Enjoy!
ChangeLog: Watercolor Lite v2.1
- This version is built upon the Original Watercolor msstyle base.
- Many optimizations to create the fastest build of watercolor ever
- Small taskbar
- Text margins are now closer together to create a more compact feeling.
- A lot of work was done to make sure the vertical taskbar looks as good as and functions as good as the horizontal taskbar.
- New start button layout, It’s now a bmp in which the end user can change to whatever they please using reshack or style builder.
- New Substyles Added: Olive and Silver from Previous Watercolor builds, and a New substyle colour called ‘Violet’.
- Shellstyles scrapped until further notice, the default ‘classic’ shellstyle’s ok better anyways
- Checkbox bitdepth bug fixed!
- A few other misc. bugs
- Added a taskbar button 'feature' (light highlight text)
Original Watercolor theme credits goto Microsoft for making & designing the Original theme (which was previewed in Whistler builds). Watercolor.msstyles and Watercolor.theme made By Chris O. aka Binary with help from StyleBuilder & TGTSoft LLC.
Brw2k1 and thuggers made most of the shellstyle.dll, Ergonomic colour idea by Dj_Night, and NETknightX fixed the tab bmp's (all from Neowin.n) so Major thanks goes out to them
And of course thanks goes out to all the people tt gave bug reports and suggestions (also mostly from Neowin.net msg board) And thanks for Hosting Watercolor goes to Alex Kelm, of AlexKelm.com
Email: kmkkid at hotmail.com
Please leave suggestions, positive feedback or bug reports
Watercolor Lite v2.1.1
Mirror: Watercolor Lite v2.1.1
Link provided by xWeston, and mirror provided by m0, smuch appreciation goes out to them
Enjoy! And as always, feel free to contact me about any leftover bugs or comments y may have (kmkkid at hotmail.com).
Edited by Binary, 08 June 2003 - 19:43.