[VS] Watercolor Lite v2.0

Once again, what a great theme! This has been and will be the one and only theme for me. Not that I am nagging or anything, but I saw the WC theme for windowblinds you created and it had a shellstyle. Any chance we could see an msstyle with a shelltyle soon? :whistle:

Yep.

My msstyle version will include basically the same shellstyle as the WB one :) *working on it*

If anyone has suggestions or mockups for a better one, I'd appreciate them :) (I wish there was a shellstyle compiler, it would be so much easier :) *Hint* to developers *hint*

And YES!!!! I am working on the black variation, but it's hard to decide what shades to go with.

I've tried a couple, but they didnt 'fit'.

Chris

aarrgghh you have done it again binary! no one can beat your watercolor, i had classix up for the past week but as soon as i see this update i am back to watercolor again. well done mate its great, cant wait to see black watercolor :)

thanks, i changed the font back to 20 (i don't know how it got to 24)... :huh:

next theme you make, how about one that has the close buttons as circlular (bubbly type)? that would look nice.

Is there an ergonomic icq plus skin newhere? I can only find a normal blue one and if u use the "xp theme" it messes it all up . . . and don't tell me to use trillian, i hate it, it sucks

Any chance of getting a version of this theme with the old, XP-style start button pre-hacked? For those of us who lack the software and/or knowledge to do it ourselves. Alternately, is it something that's fairly easy to do even without StyleXP? If so, how?

You dont need StyleXP...google for ResHack, download it and just open the Watercolorlite.msstyle and switch out the start button with the ones that you download from the first post in this thread....it's that simple.

You dont need StyleXP...google for ResHack, download it and just open the Watercolorlite.msstyle and switch out the start button with the ones that you download from the first post in this thread....it's that simple.

That was simple. :D

Thanks.

DannyRes

That shellstyle isn't so easy. It can be done but most skinners here couldn't do it. Of course binary probably could being as he's a granddaddy in this scene. I have done one alot like it along time ago, but getting the buttons on the left is a very tricky buisness and will cause some glitches on some windows. which as far as I know cannot be helped. But it has been tried before. And it can not be done flawlessly. Or if it can no one has that I know of. Well good idea though.

Orange?

Yeah, I've Loved Watercolor ever Since I Saw It In Whistler, Now Watercolor 2 Got So Much Nice Color Schemes, Do You Mind Adding An Orange Scheme? It's Kewl and I Love Oranges :p