[VS] Watercolor Lite v2.0

He'll update it when he has time. Right now he's busy and has a full time job. The only time he can do this is during the weekends but I hardly think he'll dedicate his whole weekend to Watercolor. If he has a family then I think he'd spend it with them and if he doesn't, he's probably out checking out girls. :D

He'll update it when he has time. Right now he's busy and has a full time job. The only time he can do this is during the weekends but I hardly think he'll dedicate his whole weekend to Watercolor. If he has a family then I think he'd spend it with them and if he doesn't, he's probably out checking out girls.  :D

Good call ;)

Guys, I have updated this theme ALOT compared to other themes, so give me a lil time :) And yes, I was thinking of adding possibly, orange, red, and yellow schemes to a special 'summer' variation of watercolor :) I want to keep the style small, so they wont all be included in one. Or now that I think about it, I could call the new one 'warm', and the old one can be called 'cool' as thats what the colors in each scheme would be :) I may also separate grey and black into it's own. All sorts of ideas, just wait and see what comes of them :) Oh, and thanks for the continued support guys, it's appreciated :D

Chris

Good call ;)

Guys, I have updated this theme ALOT compared to other themes, so give me a lil time :) And yes, I was thinking of adding possibly, orange, red, and yellow schemes to a special 'summer' variation of watercolor :) I want to keep the style small, so they wont all be included in one. Or now that I think about it, I could call the new one 'warm', and the old one can be called 'cool' as thats what the colors in each scheme would be :) I may also separate grey and black into it's own. All sorts of ideas, just wait and see what comes of them :) Oh, and thanks for the continued support guys, it's appreciated :D

Chris

there was a strawberry version of watercolorosx made, maybe you should check that out?

Good call ;)

Chris

there was a strawberry version of watercolorosx made, maybe you should check that out?

I've seen it, my red variation will probably be a bit darker.

Chris

shibby i was just visiting this thread again to ask about a red variant lol. well take your time and make it great! i don't see how it could be bad considering it's watercolor, but ya know ;)

Binary:

I don't know if this is something that you can fis or not, but I wanted to post this. I'm sure you already know about it, but it only happens in the Watercolor theme so if other people can fix it, I'm sure you can too, right?

miranda.jpg

See how the window doesn't go all the way to the top? The desktop shows thru a little bit. I thought it might be a Miranda-ICQ thing, but they said it sounds like a theme issue, so I tested it, and it only does that in both of your Watercolor themes, and none of my other themes....

If anyone knows how to fix it and can post the fix here, perhaps Binary can include that in the next version too... :)

Later,

Mike

By the way, has anyone seen a new Watercolor Winamp skin with the Media Library and Video windows skinned? If not, does someone wanna make one?!?! Please?? :)

Edited by semifamous

Binary:

I don't know if this is something that you can fis or not, but I wanted to post this. I'm sure you already know about it, but it only happens in the Watercolor theme so if other people can fix it, I'm sure you can too, right?

http://www.semifamous.com/img/miranda.jpg

See how the window doesn't go all the way to the top? The desktop shows thru a little bit. I thought it might be a Miranda-ICQ thing, but they said it sounds like a theme issue, so I tested it, and it only does that in both of your Watercolor themes, and none of my other themes....

If anyone knows how to fix it and can post the fix here, perhaps Binary can include that in the next version too... :)

Later,

Mike

I've noticed it too.. Seems it has something to do with the "ToolWindow"-windowstyle.

Delphi has the same troubles.. It's the only thing that keeps me switching to other themes (and after awhile switch back to watercolor)

Binary:

Later,

Mike

This isnt fixable. It's been explained many times that my theme uses transparency in the titlebar to get the right look, and thats what causes this. Windows itself does not account for the transparency, so explorer windows will have this gap at top, most noticably in programs that use mdi windows.

Does anyone remeber how to get this color to match everything else in the trillian ergonomic skin, the instructions were in the old thread before it got wiped out a little while back.

post-36-1050434941.jpg

Binary:

I don't know if this is something that you can fis or not, but I wanted to post this.? I'm sure you already know about it, but it only happens in the Watercolor theme so if other people can fix it, I'm sure you can too, right?

See how the window doesn't go all the way to the top?? The desktop shows thru a little bit.? I thought it might be a Miranda-ICQ thing, but they said it sounds like a theme issue, so I tested it, and it only does that in both of your Watercolor themes, and none of my other themes....

If anyone knows how to fix it and can post the fix here, perhaps Binary can include that in the next version too..:)? :)

Later,

Mike

This isnt fixable. It's been explained many times that my theme uses transparency in the titlebar to get the right look, and thats what causes this. Windows itself does not account for the transparency, so explorer windows will have this gap at top, most noticably in programs that use mdi windows.

That is the only querk I have about this theme :|, and it puts me off from using:cry:cry: ....

Could any other members post to tell us if they have edited the theme & got rid of the space at the top? ....

Thanx :) ....

Radish.

That is the only querk I have about this theme :|, and it puts me off from using it :cry: ....

Could any other members post to tell us if they have edited the theme & got rid of the space at the top? ....

Thanx :) ....

Radish.

The space can easily be taken out but it doesn't do anything for the appearance of the title bars; they end up looking... lopsided (only vertically)?!?

The caption buttons (min/max/close etc.), title bar text and icon are not centred vertically by windows so the 2 pixel gap exists to correct this. The reason behind this is that there should theoretically be a sizing border at the top of the title bar (as can be seen in 'Windows Classic' mode).

That is the only querk I have about this theme :|, and it puts me off from using i:cry:y: ....

Than:):) ....

Radish.

The space can easily be taken out but it doesn't do anything for the appearance of the title bars; they end up looking... lopsided (only vertically)?!?

The caption buttons (min/max/close etc.), title bar text and icon are not centred vertically by windows so the 2 pixel gap exists to correct this. The reason behind this is that there should theoretically be a sizing border at the top of the title bar (as can be seen in 'Windows Classic' mode).

Could you show a screenshot of how it would look the way you said it:):) ....

Radish.

Hi, first I'd like to thank Binary for his great work on this theme.

I have noticed a small problem though, and although it disappeared previously, a fresh format has caused it to reappear.

Hopefully this screen shot works,

msn.JPG

Those white areas "File, Actions, etc." show up in some windows, and appear fine (completely grey with rest of toolbar) in others (IE, My Computer).

Anyone know how to solve this? Thanks very much!

Hi, first I'd like to thank Binary for his great work on this theme.

I have noticed a small problem though, and although it disappeared previously, a fresh format has caused it to reappear.

Hopefully this screen shot works,

http://individual.utoronto.ca/khoo/msn.JPG

Those white areas "File, Actions, etc." show up in some windows, and appear fine (completely grey with rest of toolbar) in others (IE, My Computer).

Anyone know how to solve this?  Thanks very much!

that happens with alot of skins. although, i haven't had that problem in a long time....