Black and White 2

I cant wait for this game. One thing to note from all of those screenshots is there not rendered in teh enw engine.

Only certain aspects of it are being used such as the new weather system and those really great looking creatures :D

lets hope its less buggy than the first game which was so buggy it was unplayable!

LOD filtering looks to be in effect again, and is really well done :)

I like the fur effects. I just hope they look decent.

Oh, and maybe I'll actually LIKE this game this time around...

bahhh.. im not setting my hopes high. the 1st was very disappointing. bugs all over the place.

Wasn't that some kind of copy protection, if you had a cracked version you couldn't apply a patch to fix the bugs.

Hehe I remeber they had a nice phone home thing in the opening Lions crap logo that was nice.

Hmmm I hope #2 will be better. #1 was great fun really made me feel good after buying it, gave me much satisfaction unlike many turds passed down the poop chute today. I loved the game!

Also to the guy that said "I want B&W 2 now!" We all do want it NOW or else if they wait any longer all this will already have been done, and done again over and over. Lets hope they release this one on time!

Wrong! it did have a phone home feature, because there were reports of people getting called by their ISP for pirating Black & White. it would report your IP address to the server if it found that your key was blacklisted.

On startup it tried to access the "realtime" weather feature, of which it checked your key, which caused the "Pirate copy" pop-up during play...

Saying that however the game was packed with bugs, blatent rush to release it before deadline...

Does anyone know if NDA's expire? Never really sure how much I can say about bnw1's dev stage without the EA nazi police trying to get me :)