Mad Men

Crazy episode, I did expect and not expect the ending. I knew it was heavily hinted throughout the episode, but I did not think it would really happen.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great to have this fantastic show back on our screens!

Is it me, or has Megan gained a little weight? She looks a lot healthier. ;)

• 1 month later...

Check out two new photos from Sunday's 'Mad Men' episode

We've got five episodes left in Mad Men's sixth season, and there's absolutely no telling what could happen. Even after six years, the show is exceptionally brilliant at keeping us guessing, from the shocking one-two punch that was "For Immediate Release" to the drugged-up fever dream that was "The Crash." That's what's brilliant about Mad Men: it keeps us guessing.

Here's all we know about the ninth episode of season 6, "The Better Half": "Roger is plagued by a recurring dream. Joan goes to the beach."

This vagueness is what keeps Mad Men surprising, of course, but sometimes you need a little more. That's why AMC has released two photos from the episode. They're just as vague as that synopsis -- both feature a character sitting at a desk looking concerned. One is Ted Chaough (Kevin Rahm), and the other is Pete Campbell (Vincent Kartheiser). I'm not going to speculate about their roles in the episode, but I will point out that wow, Pete's hairline is receding at an incredibly depressing rate.

Check out both photos below. What do you think? What are Ted and Pete up to this week?

Mad Men will air "The Better Half" this Sunday a 10/9c on AMC.

check-out-two-new-photos-from-sunday-s-mad-men-episode.jpg

check-out-two-new-photos-from-sunday-s-mad-men-episode1.jpg

http://www.tvrage.com/news/6846/check-out-two-new-photos-from-sunday-s-mad-men-episode