Bigfoot Body Found in Georgia

The only thing I want is a video of the death creature, I want to see if it really a real specie or another Hollywood creation, don't get me wrong, I still believe that this creature is real.

yeah but after all these years, no one found a body of a bigfoot, or caught one. You usually only see these really bad quality videos or pictures.

I found a couple of news sources picking this up.

Post Chronicle

Fox News

There's still many parts of the United States that have barely been surveyed. Flown over, yes, but there are *huge* areas of land that are relatively unexplored from the ground.

looks like my ex girlfriend.. except less hairy

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I guess I am the only person that things this looks like a very good Halloween Costume?

I guess I am the only person that things this looks like a very good Halloween Costume?

No, I'm with you. I think (know) it's a hoax. A pretty clever one, but a hoax none the less.

Looks like a bigfoot costume with some animal intestines hanging outta it.

I'm getting an overwhelming scent of BS from this one

No...there's tons of speculation in the responses on Cryptomundo surrounding the guys who have the body. They have claimed to have a body in the past that turned out to be false. They have sold tickets to Bigfoot expeditions in the past which also fizzled and people got their money back. The community that thrills in this stuff isn't convinced this is anything more than an attempt at making money.

maybe it is a publicity stunt for a new movie? or my uncle.

either way, it has everyones attention

you people should wait until august 15th, they said they will present photo and DNA evidence on that date.

then you people will be able to say fake or not.

Hum so right, you people cry fake way too easily

^^ I have made NO claims, one way or the other.

I simply posted the story.

If so many of you really adhere to the principles of Science, then reserve judgement until DNA results are in.

Good science is not afraid to examine the evidence. ;)

We'll all be waiting for your DNA story post Hum. Until then, I think people should wait 2 days before screaming "FAKE"

Fake...

Really, if this was "the real deal", don't you think this would be all over the news networks (NBC, ABC, CNN)? Come on...get real.

Also, the government would be all over that town by now with scientists. This is B.S..

It would be so fun to put one of those on and run through a rural area..... yea... :cool:

Yeah, I thought about that, until some idiot shot you :laugh:

^ A costume does not have DNA ... LOL :laugh:

Just because something can be faked, does not mean it was.

No one wants to see evidence of BF more than I, I've been fascinated by the possibility since I was a kid. I have every episode of MonsterQuest. But these guys have claimed to have a Bigfoot body before, it mysteriously vanished...they've a reputation as hoaxers.

Fake...

Really, if this was "the real deal", don't you think this would be all over the news networks (NBC, ABC, CNN)? Come on...get real.

Also, the government would be all over that town by now with scientists. This is B.S..

Group to unveil "Bigfoot" DNA evidence

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=n...&id=6323682

So they will present DNA evidence

Guessing they somehow got Origional DNA of bigfoot to compare it aganst ?

also why does it look like Fur Superglued to some dead guy

could also be just a Walking Talking Inteligent Ape from the future that escaped the planetary destruction of earth by Religious Zealots worshiping a nuclear bomb