Bigfoot Body Found in Georgia

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I guess I am the only person that things this looks like a very good Halloween Costume?

Rest assured that you are not my friend :)

Rest assured that you are not my friend :)

This is hilrarious in itself. It sounds like you are saying "you are not my friend" but I understood what you meant. Hahahaha!!

This is hilrarious in itself. It sounds like you are saying "you are not my friend" but I understood what you meant. Hahahaha!!

hahah yes I just realised that!

But DL is a great friend of mine (Y)

I was saying he isnt alone :laugh:

hahah yes I just realised that!

But DL is a great friend of mine (Y)

I was saying he isnt alone :laugh:

I knew exactly what you meant. (Y)

"DNA evidence" is useless unless you have the body to compare it to and since the body mysteriously disappeared, I guess we are left with nothing but a hoax. No proof, no nothing.

Mysteriously.. like in moved right?

"DNA evidence" is useless unless you have the body to compare it to and since the body mysteriously disappeared, I guess we are left with nothing but a hoax. No proof, no nothing.

where was it said that the body has disappeared now? i didnt read that yet.

where was it said that the body has disappeared now? i didnt read that yet.

The current one hasn't disappeared, these guys claimed to have a body once before--it was never photographed and never seen by anyone.

well then there ya go. those comments dont apply to this case. sure, this will probably be all bs, but no sense in jumping the gun yet. wait until friday or whenever the results come out.

Dinno wiz it? Yur wife, sheesh a Bigfoot, ishint she Gus? Yah shaved the bistch down and taught her to speak, and yah kids are bigfeet too.

Gooney Goo Goo!!!

So they will present DNA evidence

Guessing they somehow got Origional DNA of bigfoot to compare it aganst ?

also why does it look like Fur Superglued to some dead guy

could also be just a Walking Talking Inteligent Ape from the future that escaped the planetary destruction of earth by Religious Zealots worshiping a nuclear bomb

That is true. But they can compare it to a humans and a monkeys DNA, and see which one is it more similar too, and that it does not match that of a human.

Here is the Fox News Interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrYyWY3vD4.swf

If you watch that video, at 2:11, it says "bigfoots are rarely claimed to be aggressive." - how many reports are there that they are aggressive to humans, or anything for that matter? lol

Why didnt someone save the pictures, upload them to Imageshack, and presto; We can have mirrors of the pictures.

http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=t...nfreezerxb1.jpg

post-42644-1218665335_thumb.jpg