[Official] SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

Done downloading, see you on the Battlefield guys (Y)

Lucky, I started downloading about 10 past and its on around 9-10%, but them, I'm only on a 2mb line with a the PC on as well.

Got you a key, its in PM

What shall I get in return ;) :p

3371 keys remaining as well

Thanks dude.

You get a big hump :hump:..........lol

Also I will send yo ua friends request and we can shoot up some terrorists :p

But seriously thanks dude :)

Yup, I'll be playing. No doubt I'll be pwned seeing as I can't remember the last time I even played a Socom game lol.

Haven't even gotten used to the PS3 controller yet, I'll be running into walls all night :/

But send me a Friend Request on my new tag, Sethos, when you get online at some point.

Thanks dude.

You get a big hump :hump:..........lol

Also I will send yo ua friends request and we can shoot up some terrorists :p

But seriously thanks dude :)

You will get one anyway mate - you're a BETA tester, right?

You will get one anyway mate - you're a BETA tester, right?

Yea i am but on the forums there has been no confirmation (that I have seen) from Trial Management that us Beta Testers are guaranteed to get a code......

And tbh, i wouldn't hold my breath and wait either. So I aint gonna risk not having the chance of playing in the beta of this because some "joker" on the Beta Forums thinks we will all get one (which has basically happen as its all speculation as there has been no official word about it).

So thanks .kick for getting me a code :)

Yea i am but on the forums there has been no confirmation (that I have seen) from Trial Management that us Beta Testers are guaranteed to get a code......

And tbh, i wouldn't hold my breath and wait either. So I aint gonna risk not having the chance of playing in the beta of this because some "joker" on the Beta Forums thinks we will all get one (which has basically happen as its all speculation as there has been no official word about it).

So thanks .kick for getting me a code :)

No worries mate! I've done the same thing and got a code from Eurogamer (Y)

1143 keys remaining

So am I right thinking that Qore subscribers are not in the beta yet? Or did Eurogamer give these keys out at the same time as Qore did?

Not really been following Qore much!

Nope Qore does not have the beta yet and im trying my key but I guess its for UK only as it is not working here in Canada.

Yea thats pretty bad that the Qore Subscribers haven't gotten the Socom Beta yet, but I guess Qore is a US thing and this EuroGamer Promo is for the EU.

I do know that PS MVP's have been playing this beta for about 2 - 3 weeks now so it has been ready for a while......