I have moved this topic to celebrate the new version!
Please click here to be redirected and enjoy your Firefox, with glass!
All-Glass Firefox v2
please use this version from now on!
All-Glass Firefox v1 for FF3.0.x (discontinued)
It makes all Firefox' frame glass, and looks really neat in Vista! It is getting close to completion, with a lot of help from g4rb4g3 who fixed all the status and search bar issues!
The Modified glasser JS and the original idea both come from Jordoex. Click here to see his original post.
You only need to update your Stylish theme. The glasser JS remains the same!
Fixes ugly inactive tabs in maximized mode.
g4rb4g3 gave a fix for the disappearing status bar text. I added it! Thanks g4rb4g3!
Search bar text is back, status bar dividers are gone, one bugfix (credits to g4rb4g3)
Padding change: The back button is now completely inside the window.
Padding change: fixes some cut off text
Color and opacity change to inactive tabs
File menu text has gone white now! Let me know what you think!
Bookmarks bar title fixed. Thanks schnupi for reporting.
Latest version of v1 with some minor bugfixes
Modified dwm-overlay.js (for Glasser)
Only for Vista (with Aero), requires Glasser, Stylish and the Default Firefox Theme (Strata)
- Install Glasser and Stylish (and Compact Menubar is highly recommended)
- %AppData% * Mozilla Firefox Profiles * ** YOUR PROFILE NAME ** * extensions firstname.lastname@example.org * chrome *
Rename your old dwm-overlay.js to dwm-overlay.js.backup to back it up.
Copy my modified dwm-overlay.js over to the folder. content
- Install my Stylish Userstyle.
- Doesn't look really amazing with file menu bar enabled
- GMail Notifier Bugs the style!
- Text isn't that readable on very light backgrounds.
Edited by Ambroos, 24 November 2009 - 23:34.