All-Glass Firefox

All addons off, only Glasser and Stylish are active. Original Theme.

ohnesm7.th.jpgthpix.gif without

miteu1.th.jpgthpix.gif with

I don't know what I can do.

You didn't patch you glasser JS the right way. In the first post, follow the exact instructions, and then try again. If it still doesn't work, PM me your messenger adress, and I'll fix the problem together with you.

- Ambroos

16984616kb9.th.pngthpix.gif

I have a problem with forecastfox, there is no text visible when its running on navigation toolbar, the foxclock text also was not visible when the text color was white, i changed the text to gray and it appears now.

could be a problem with glasser and white color text, is there a way to show the text color for forecastfox?

16984616kb9.th.pngthpix.gif

I have a problem with forecastfox, there is no text visible when its running on navigation toolbar, the foxclock text also was not visible when the text color was white, i changed the text to gray and it appears now.

could be a problem with glasser and white color text, is there a way to show the text color for forecastfox?

No idea... Seems like your firefox is quite modded, and a lot of code from my themes aren't even applied. I can't help you on that one, sorry!

Ive read through all the replies I THINK and I dont think I've seen the answer to my question so here it is.. Is there a way to make the Active tab trans like the Inactive tab?

glass.jpg

Ive read through all the replies I THINK and I dont think I've seen the answer to my question so here it is.. Is there a way to make the Active tab trans like the Inactive tab?

glass.jpg

It is quite easy to do, but it requires editing in the theme. Just replace the active tab background with a copy of the inactive tab background and then they look exactly the same. Only thing is, I'm not experienced with theme editing, and have no idea how to do this...

ah ok. Ive messed with themes before, I think you need to open the .jar file and edit the files thru there. I think. I'll try and locate the factory FF3 theme...

THX for the reply.

is there a way too enable gmail notifier as well, because i had to disable it to make it work

BTW its fantastic, thanks ambroos

I'm not using it myself... I have no idea of what it changes, but I'll see if I can find something.

Ambroos

Heya..

I just today discovered glasser and your mod... just brilliant! love it..there is this one thing that is really annoying me..its the white background on the active tab's throbber and where the text is.. i attached a picture of what i meanpost-189803-1226232398_thumb.jpg

is there a way of getting rid of that?

regards..

Heya..

I just today discovered glasser and your mod... just brilliant! love it..there is this one thing that is really annoying me..its the white background on the active tab's throbber and where the text is.. i attached a picture of what i mean

is there a way of getting rid of that?

regards..

I noticed that myself too... Haven't found a way to remove it so far.. Sorry!

hey Ambroos,

I found a small oversight in this setup that really isn't a big deal but it probably isn't too hard to fix.

If you click on certain links that open a new window so that there are no tabs open (only the one page), the glass goes away and it's just a solid black background for the toolbar.

21458557lg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

That's what I mean ^ ... click the thumbnail to zoom in.

Could this be addressed :) ?

Thanks!

i could have read over it but i couldnt find anyone mentioning this.. the bookmarks tab looks a bit odd :) though i really have to say that this mod is just brilliant .. here is a screenshot of what i meanpost-189803-1226400807_thumb.jpg

oh and i noticed that when ff loads a popup, the address bar bg of the popbar turns into solid black

regards..

i could have read over it but i couldnt find anyone mentioning this.. the bookmarks tab looks a bit odd :) though i really have to say that this mod is just brilliant .. here is a screenshot of what i meanpost-189803-1226400807_thumb.jpg

oh and i noticed that when ff loads a popup, the address bar bg of the popbar turns into solid black

regards..

Fixed :) Pls update from userstyles.org

I know this may sound very noob, but I have no idea how to edit the dwm-overlay, could someone please tell me how u do that, i really want to use this. It looks awesome!

Having problems too, wouldn't call myself a noob, but I just can't seem to find dwm-overlay.js to replace it, my head now hurts, lol. And I do have glasser and stylist installed.

Having problems too, wouldn't call myself a noob, but I just can't seem to find dwm-overlay.js to replace it, my head now hurts, lol. And I do have glasser and stylist installed.

The second instruction is confusing. Here's how it should read (IMHO). :)

2) First, navigate to this directory

%AppData%/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/**YourFirefoxProfileName**/extensions/glasser@sixxgate.com/chrome/content

Note that you can find %AppData% by typing it in a command prompt, but for most users it will probably be a hidden directory in this location "C:\Users\**YourVistaProfileName**\AppData\Roaming\"

Note also that if you are the only user in your account, then **YourFirefoxProfileName" will only be one (and it is weirdly named) in the above directory.

ONCE YOU FIND the right directory, then you will find an old dwm-overlay.js file there and then you...

Rename your old dwm-overlay.js to dwm-overlay.js.backup to back it up.

Copy my modified dwm-overlay.js over to the folder.

That fixed everything for me! I hope that helps. It took me a bit too.

BTW This theme is AWESOME. Bravo!!!! 8)

The second instruction is confusing. Here's how it should read (IMHO). :)

2) First, navigate to this directory

%AppData%/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/**YourFirefoxProfileName**/extensions/glasser@sixxgate.com/chrome/content

Note that you can find %AppData% by typing it in a command prompt, but for most users it will probably be a hidden directory in this location "C:\Users\**YourVistaProfileName**\AppData\Roaming\"

Note also that if you are the only user in your account, then **YourFirefoxProfileName" will only be one (and it is weirdly named) in the above directory.

ONCE YOU FIND the right directory, then you will find an old dwm-overlay.js file there and then you...

Rename your old dwm-overlay.js to dwm-overlay.js.backup to back it up.

Copy my modified dwm-overlay.js over to the folder.

That fixed everything for me! I hope that helps. It took me a bit too.

BTW This theme is AWESOME. Bravo!!!! 8)

Perfect, Thanks very much! Got it all figured out now. This theme is just beautiful!

I know how to change mine, and I know everything was perfect before, because Ambroos and myself worked on it to figure it out... But after I updated to the new Glasser and Styler.. It broke... My bookmarks and tabs bars are both solid black, were as everything else is clear

While I think that this looks very good, I find that it almost uses the Aero Glass feature a little too much. Is there a way to make the status bar the same as in Internet Explorer, along with the bookmark and tab bars? That would look a little better in my opinion. Keep up the good work!