All-Glass Firefox

Hmm. I just don't understand why it's not working for me.

Disabled all add-ons apart from glasser and stylish. removed every other Firefox theme i had installed yet... still i can't get it totally glassy.

capturefs5.th.png

I am using windows 7 - but a 32bit build of Firefox so there shouldn't be an issue.

-CUT-

Little question: is it possible to have the status bar transparent not to the desktop, but to the page, so that under it we would see the page we are watching, and not the desktop?

Hello people. I need MAJOR help. First off, firefox doesn't show vista skin. Only classic window while desktop theme is window vista aero. I had this computer recently (last week) and installed firefox. It shows the skin, but eventually it somehow breaks and switch to classic skin. Tried reinstalling, no works. Thought it might have to do with the custom theme i had, so I unpatch everything back it were, nothing. I'm on window vista home premium 64 bit. Also when I apply the glasser skin and such, only the top show glass while the very top with text is mess and black on tab, and so forth. I really want firefox glass skin so bad, but glitches ensure. Wanna to match it with my full glass skin. :)

Thanks for reading.

Hi Ambroos

I have the Problem that my "All in One Sidebar" is not Transparent.

What can i do to get the glassy?

Can you set the background of the Sidebar transparent?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having a couple of problems. I have the tab bar at the bottom and it has black background (works fine at top). and the SnagIt Toolbar, the text seems to be transparent.

post-100515-1234607105_thumb.jpg

Skin is kinda completed. Will be updating it for new versions of Firefox when they get released. I cannot support most addons since they modify some things and I can't make another script for every addon...

can anyone help me?

i dont no were to put the dwm-overlay thing.

I'm using Windows 7, but this is where I found mine:

<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\36i5816a.default\extensions\glasser@sixxgate.com\chrome

I couldn't find it either, but then I decided to try searching...try that option! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this..finally got it working after reading through the thread. Was having the Gmail Notifier problem :p Weird how that was causing the tab and bookmark bar to turn black! I've replaced it now however with Gmail Manager :)

I just finished work on a version for FF3.1 (Beta 3), and it also makes Glasser work in that version of Firefox! Will be uploading soon!

I just finished work on a version for FF3.1 (Beta 3), and it also makes Glasser work in that version of Firefox! Will be uploading soon!

So... Where is it already? Haha. I'm so impatient... :(

Firefox 3.1 beta 3 is out now. I get major problems without any updates. The browser won't even run for me, I get endless amounts of java script errors.

Error:

Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER) [iDwmCalls.ExtendFrameIntoWindow]" nsresult: "0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://glasser/content/dwm-overlay.js :: anonymous :: line 78" data: no]

Do you know where to find a modded one for Minefield 64-bit?

Nope sorry. I got that one off the Mozilla groups. One of the devs got tired of dealing with the javascript error loop. I'll let you know if I find one.