All-Glass Firefox

Nope sorry. I got that one off the Mozilla groups. One of the devs got tired of dealing with the javascript error loop. I'll let you know if I find one.

Thanks! :)

Yes it looks very nice...

Too bad I stopped using Firefox at 3.0, I was sick of the browser constantly crashing...

I'm back to I.E 7 not 8 with chrome on the side.

I would love to see this on I.E. or chrome btw

• 2 weeks later...
looks nice, but unfortunatly i dnt use firefox. ie8 ftw :)
+1 :)

:| :alien: :alien:

Anyway, could somebody help me getting this to work with Vista x64 Ultimate? I have normal Firefox 3.0.7.1, and when I installed the theme from here, not a single thing happened. :/ What gives?

Could anyone help?

Thanks!

:| :alien: :alien:

Anyway, could somebody help me getting this to work with Vista x64 Ultimate? I have normal Firefox 3.0.7.1, and when I installed the theme from here, not a single thing happened. :/ What gives?

Could anyone help?

Thanks!

Are you sure that you have Aero Glass enabled?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is really nice! Thank you.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10

What a difference

post-289316-1243462085_thumb.jpg

When i use this softeare i get big black bars along the toolbar, i believe this is due to the dpi increase of my fonts as im using this on a media box connected to my tv, any help would be appreciated.

When i use this softeare i get big black bars along the toolbar, i believe this is due to the dpi increase of my fonts as im using this on a media box connected to my tv, any help would be appreciated.

Might be because you have your window maximized or you may have an addon that is slightly incompatible.

I'm fairly sure its due to the DPI increase...

is there any way to fix it properly?

the windows not maximized and i have no other add ons installed.

I'm fairly sure its due to the DPI increase...

is there any way to fix it properly?

the windows not maximized and i have no other add ons installed.

Can you post a screenshot? What makes you think its the DPI increase?

• 1 month later...

Ambroos, I'm still using this fantastic extension and have come across a minor problem -

With light desktop backgrounds, the white text in the statusbar and menubar is unreadable. Have you looked into any ways to possibly make this text black but with the glow around it, like it is in the titlebar? There must be a way if Matthew did this for the titlebar and I'm sure Mozillazine may help :) Was just thinking it'd be a great addition to this fantastic extension :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would just like to confirm, as ambroos says otherwise, I have the add on working fine in Firefox 3.5.3 on Windows 7 on x64 CPU, the only thing that I have found to be a bug is the web developer tool bar, causes black bars, but firebug and measureit work fine

First off, thank you for this add-on! I love it!

I am however having a small problem, and was curious if anyone else experiences something similar. It seems that occasionally text on the tabs is screwed and/or cutoff. Screen shot attached...

Also, it seems that the text in the search box is slightly cutoff as well.

This is on Firefox v3.53

Am I the only one with these problems?

post-312352-1253894173.jpg

post-312352-1253894180.jpg

• 3 months later...
awesome thing you got here bro

but it unfortunately isn't compatible with the tree style tab add on which can be found here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5890

its not that big of a deal. i having a widescreen laptop so i just like using tree style tab cuz its on the side

ah, i see the thread has been closed. i'll repost my comment on the new one