Neowin Digital Gallery

Nice images Basix, but the 2nd shot looks like something you need to perform last rites on, bury it or something. :D What is it?

hehe road if you gotta ask. PM me.

Great great pictures everyone, especially Scazza.

Thanks shadowles911!

By the way guys, I have just put together a simple online photography portfolio, if you guys wanna check it out you can do so HERE!

Let me know what you guys think :)

Also, great work everyone, the standard is always raising the bar higher each month!

Nice images Basix, but the 2nd shot looks like something you need to perform last rites on, bury it or something. :D What is it?

Thanx Runna, That my friend is some BC Green : )

And yes it got "ritualized"

Wow, shadowless911. Amazing shot! What kind of post-processing did you apply to the first image titled "Adrenaline-ish Crowd"?

@m4ttx

@Anaron

The problem is I don't always remember the exact steps, I keep going back and forth between a lot of things.

But all I remember is that in this one the blue color of the car in the original one really stood out, so I amplified it even more using selective color and then used color balance and some additional color layers set to "lighten" to add the greenish/yellowish all over. I'm really sorry If that didn't help but I always forget these things. :)

View of Lake Curran in Quebec, Canada. My wife and I, along with a bunch of friends were invited there for a BBQ by a very hospitable couple from church.

2914158133_8875905121_b.jpg

2914930034_7187d4e827.jpg

2914930950_faf3833702.jpg

2914099419_9d4187e226.jpg

2914970962_9dea09955f.jpg

2914971714_3c3b841a34.jpg

I never realized but if you view a slideshow in Flickr, you can actually see the images much larger without a Flickr account at all. So if you want to see the whole set, check it out here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/macpham/sets/...757904505/show/

View of Lake Curran in Quebec, Canada. My wife and I, along with a bunch of friends were invited there for a BBQ by a very hospitable couple from church.

2914158133_8875905121_b.jpg

Nice! What lens? :D

one day i'll pay a visit to australia! i heard the seafood was great down there :p muahahah <-- likes to eat :p

for the mean time i'll keep eating my shrooms

2920245176_c7a35c2865.jpg

2919398327_303529b19a.jpg

2920244366_84ed485175.jpg

2919706068_e3fd4976d4.jpg

@m4ttx

@Anaron

The problem is I don't always remember the exact steps, I keep going back and forth between a lot of things.

But all I remember is that in this one the blue color of the car in the original one really stood out, so I amplified it even more using selective color and then used color balance and some additional color layers set to "lighten" to add the greenish/yellowish all over. I'm really sorry If that didn't help but I always forget these things. :)

Thanks!

By the way, great shots everyone.

Andre: that was many shots taken with the Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 stitched together.

Shaddsi: great shots, i like the last one the best. 2nd last is funny, it could be captioned "face palm".

I know what it is !!!1!!!! Basix ... If you can mail me some ;)