Happy Birthday Neowin!

Happy birthday! it's cool having the same birthday as neowin. i can pretend it's my birthday thread just be pretending my name is neowin.... which would be a pretty cool name :D

How funny is it me and lyles joked about him winning Vista and he created a fail type image to make out he had won...and he did win :laugh:

I didn't join the site as a member for about two years after I started reading it, but officially I've been with Neowin for 4.5 years. Way to go, guys! Keep up the good work and here is to 8+ more years!

True? That's just about all I use Neowin for :p 'tis a news site, after all.

EDIT: Dang, Neowin keeps getting sexier.

Nope I hardly read the tech news I am always here for the community :p

Happy Birthday Neowin.

You have changed my internet world! And I always have somewhere to go when I am bored or when I need some technical or even none technical help or advice!

Thanks!

I want to thank everyone! Mostly neowin! This is an honour! Congrats to everyone on a job well done

Happy B-day Neowin! But I thought Vista would go to a random active poster, not the 8 millionth poster :/ Congratz anyway Lylesback.

This is a great site and i'm glad i'm a part of it.

THanks to all those that keep this place kickin around, and kudos to all the kick ass people in this community who contribute and make it a great place to come and visit.