Dark Knight Sequel

Batman 3 Complete Cast will be (Rumored)

Producer - James Cameroon

Director - James Cameroon

Cast:

Christian Bale - Batman/Bruce Wayne

Brad Pitt - The Riddler/Edward Nigma

Tom Cruise - The Penguin/Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot

Johnny Depp - The Joker

Michael Caine - Alfred

Morgan Freeman - Lucious Fox

Filming will begin in july 2009. Director james cameroon said " its going to be way better than nolan series baby.'' :p

He also added that this movie will have the highest budget ever surpassing Pirates of the Carribean At World's End. :p

• Like 2

As someone already suggested: I think a dark, zodiac killer like Riddler would be an awesome villain for the 3rd movie. It totally fits the dark universe Nolan has created, and it would give Batman the perfect opportunity to flex his detective muscles. I have no idea who I'd like to see play The Riddler though.

Personally, I think they should hold off on introducing or including other villains as it just stretches the plot too thin (much like what happened in Spiderman 3). An entire movie devoted to Batman trying to catch the Riddler, a serial killer who leaves cryptic puzzles in his wake, would be wholely engrossing and satisfying.

The Penguin would be a bad choice in my opinion. Partly because I think he's the worst villain in the Batman universe. But also because Batman has already dealt with the crime boss type of villain, and I think it would just feel like rehashing old ideas.

I'd like to see Philip Seymour Hoffman as Penguin and Casey Affleck as The Riddler.

Both great actors, and they fit the bill perfectly.

That cast would kick ass.

Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise are too pretty for new Batman films.

Is that a fact? Can you link to a source?

I doubt Hollywood will kill of The Joker just because Heath Ledger has died.

They wont kill him off but you probably wont see the character again or for a long time. Dr Freeze and Poison Ivy didnt die in the original Batmans and they were never seen again. Same things goes for The Riddler

They wont kill him off but you probably wont see the character again or for a long time. Dr Freeze and Poison Ivy didnt die in the original Batmans and they were never seen again. Same things goes for The Riddler

These aren't even remotely similar to the original batman movies though. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Joker again.

-Spenser

These aren't even remotely similar to the original batman movies though. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Joker again.

-Spenser

I know...just stating that just be cause a character doesnt die, doesnt mean they will come back. I personally thought Heath's performance as The Joker was great and anyone taking his place would bring down the roll/character.

Besides, there are plenty of other villans to make more movies...no need to bring back the joker..been done already and time for a new character.

I would love to see a villain that isn't commonly known, bring him to the forefront.

Wasn't that the case for Batman Begins? I didn't know who Ra's al Ghul was since I don't read the comics and mostly knew what was available in the movies and cartoons.

Wasn't that the case for Batman Begins? I didn't know who Ra's al Ghul was since I don't read the comics and mostly knew what was available in the movies and cartoons.

Oh yeah forgot about that, I always think of Scarecrow when I think of Batman Begins.

I would love to see a villain that isn't commonly known, bring him to the forefront.

I would of liked them to do more with 2 face. Great makeup job and they could of gone further with the character....

I wouldn't mind Kate Beckinsale as Catwoman. :blush:

I'd much rather see Beckinsale as her than Angelina Jolie. She is SO overrated as an actress and she isn't as attractive as what so many guys who think with their cocks think. :x

Read in the newspaper today that Eddie Murphy could be the Riddler, and Rachel Weisz as Catwoman, not sure if its just speculation at this point though

Yep posted that a page or so back, I revived the thread with that BS I mean news :p

I'd much rather see Beckinsale as her than Angelina Jolie. She is SO overrated as an actress and she isn't as attractive as what so many guys who think with their cocks think. :x

meh, I disagree with the latter. Jolie is definitely attractive in her own right. Beckinsale would be the better choice, she can play the dark theme of Catwoman well, imo.

@Rachel Weisz as Catwoman would be horrid. Just thinking of her from the Mummy movies makes me cringe.

First of all you cant really believe anything the Sun prints and I really dont believe any of these rumors. I haven't seen a single source the confirms any of these. (news reports dont count) If thise was off IMDB or the official website then its gold pretty much. None of these actors could pull off these rolls. Eddie Murphy is a joke as the riddler. Nolan has said before there would be no robin in his movies so I really don't buy the robin reports. This a case of clearly leaking false rumors.

As someone already suggested: I think a dark, zodiac killer like Riddler would be an awesome villain for the 3rd movie. It totally fits the dark universe Nolan has created, and it would give Batman the perfect opportunity to flex his detective muscles. I have no idea who I'd like to see play The Riddler though.

Personally, I think they should hold off on introducing or including other villains as it just stretches the plot too thin (much like what happened in Spiderman 3). An entire movie devoted to Batman trying to catch the Riddler, a serial killer who leaves cryptic puzzles in his wake, would be wholely engrossing and satisfying.

The Penguin would be a bad choice in my opinion. Partly because I think he's the worst villain in the Batman universe. But also because Batman has already dealt with the crime boss type of villain, and I think it would just feel like rehashing old ideas.

The riddler has been a very intriguing character for me in the Batman world but as time passed by I've come to think he id no match for Batman, he seems inferior not only to Batman but to other Villains as well, he doesn't have that ALter Ego status Batman has with the Joker , Two face or even the Penguin .. The Riddler can't stand up to Batman on his own

After seeing the Dark Knight I started thinking about possible plots for the sequel and I came up with something like this (Don't laught at me yet :D) :

In order to Keep Dent as a public Hero Figure Batman takes responsibilty for kidnapping Gordon's family and is Hunted down by the police in a big chase, Batman eventually gets hit by a car and some sort of Explosion happens that melts Batman's suits and binds it to his face !! Bayman is taken to the prison and DOctors say that removing the mask could be very dangerous so soon and thus batman keeps his mask on

Gordon lets Two face (Who didn't clearly die in TDK) walk away after they decided he will give up his old ways and help defend the city as the white knight while Batman is in Prison (I remember reasing something about this once done in a comic book where Batman had to leave Gotham and Harvey dent took his place so its referencial)

Gotham is a huge depession as Ras al Gul's attacks in the first movie and then The Joker's mischief has caused the city to resort to private banks to get the money, One of the Banks belongs to the Penguin and now GothaM's loan is catching up with it, Its pay time and they can't pay so Penguin takes the hardway and wants his money one way or the other. The Riddler (Still Known as Edward Nigma) works for the Penguin as his wingman and most trusted man and he is put in charge of collecting the money Gotham owes. The City starts giving out real estate to cover up the debt !!

Batman is still in Prison, Getting beaten up by the Gaurds everyday because they think he was responsible for teh Joker killing some of their partners because he won't give hismelf up .. Batman starst to question if he should even care for these people and whether he should even care about Gotham at all after what its putting him through

Meanwhile outhere The White Knight (aKA Harvey Dent) Realizes that he is the only good guy in the City and now that Batman is gone there is no one to stop him from taking his revenge on the Police (He has hated so much after he accused them of corruption and laziness in TDK) and thus targets them everywhere

Remember how Harvey Dent kills an officer (He shoots him in the bar) after accusing him of helping the Joker capturing Rachel Dawes ?? Well that officer is someone's sad !! Say Hello to Robin

Harvey Dent (The White Knight) Decides that the best way to get back at Cops is to incerase the number of bad guys and the best way to do this is by releasing all the criminals from teh Prison and thsu decides to attack the Prison, He does and he succeeds and Batman escapes in the process ...

Robin quickly Joins Batman and ............

Not sure how this ends !!

Beckinsale: 'I'd love to be Catwoman'

Kate Beckinsale has revealed that she would love to play Catwoman in the upcoming The Dark Knight sequel.

The Underworld actress told MTV that portraying the Batman villain "would be awesome" because she is still shocked when producers consider her for an action film role.

"I'd love to do that," she admitted. "One of the things I've done wrong with my career is not have a massive game plan for it. I enjoy being surprised.

"I was very surprised to ever find myself even considered for an action movie. I'm like the literary, academic geek who's not very good at sports, so it was amazingly shocking that anyone would ever do that. I like to be surprised."

Earlier in the month it was reported that The Mummy star Rachel Weisz was the frontrunner to nab the role.

Catwoman, who is often hailed as being Batman's one true love, was played by Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns and by Halle Berry in 2004 spinoff movie Catwoman.

Ughh, I hope they don't do Catwoman or Penguin, Riddler etc.... I've actually enjoyed the last couple Batman's because they had a aspect of realism...

The Joker (Ledger) was, weirdly real... Whats going to happen with Penguin? They surely can't take the script from the comic because the chances of a man being born with animal-like-claws is just... Hollywood and Catwoman. A weird loner suddenly gets pushed out a window and has the same technique as Bruce Lee? Please...

Batman > Military gear > Martial Arts training = Win.

Please, keep the film real :(