PS3 UK Special Offers and Deals

Ok we have one for Xbox 360, so I thought there should be one for PS3, especially since I finally got one.

So here is cheapest pre-orders for

Little Big Planet

£34.93 from TheHut

£35 from Zavvi

Resistance 2

£29.99 from GamePlay

£32.00 from Zavvi

KillZone 2

£32.99 from ShopTo

Those are the best I have found, and if you find any vouchers/discounts you can save even more.

I personally use quidco.com that gives you cashback from purchases from affiliated sites. for example 11% from Gameplay, making Resistance 2 around £26 something.

Just to let you know, you buggered up the Resistance 2 link from GamePlay. It's linking to TheHut's Little Big Planet offer! :D

Thanks, and Fixed.

Damn Mac with Command+C and Command+V :(

I think thats a damn good price actually for Resistance 2, might put a pre-order in.

I wouldn't say so, there is few deals in comparison aimed towards the PS3 alone. That's why I never created this topic myself, but if you think you can fill it out go ahead. I already have my hands full with the 360 topic.

Just don't piggy back off my work in that topic and get lazy :p

Hang on, you cant come here and say you find them cheaper already but not tell us about them.... :p

I will try my best to keep this going, and usually other people help out, like I have sometimes in the Xbox one.

Hang on, you cant come here and say you find them cheaper already but not tell us about them.... :p

I will try my best to keep this going, and usually other people help out, like I have sometimes in the Xbox one.

Did a search earlier, you have the cheapest price for those except LBP which can be found for ?34.89 at Sendit - Click Here (I know not much difference but its cheaper!)

Also ?34.93 at these places-

Asda

LoveFilm

You currently have the cheapest for KZ2, R2 thoug:):)

Edited by .KICK

Does anyone know the Pricing Policy at Gameplay? meaning if the price goes up you pay the lower price, and if price goes down you pay the new lower price? Its just that they have a few PS3 Games quite cheap, and dont want the prices to be adjusted.

Does anyone know the Pricing Policy at Gameplay? meaning if the price goes up you pay the lower price, and if price goes down you pay the new lower price? Its just that they have a few PS3 Games quite cheap, and dont want the prices to be adjusted.

It should be the same policy for all sites, whatever price you pre-order at, that's the price you pay. If it goes up, you pay the price you pre-ordered at. However if it goes down then your pre-order price will go down as well :)

Bioshock - ?29.98 at Amazon - Click Here

You doing this just for future games or for any PS3 game we find an offer on?

It should be the same as Xbox one, so if you find for example Motorstorm at ?5, thats a deal and should be posted. As I would probably buy that...

P.S. - .Kick what is you PSN account, I have not found it anywhere. That is you have a PS3

It should be the same policy for all sites, whatever price you pre-order at, that's the price you pay. If it goes up, you pay the price you pre-ordered at. However if it goes down then your pre-order price will go down as well :)

Bioshock - ?29.98 at Amazon - Click Here

You doing this just for future games or for any PS3 game we find an offer on?

That's not always true. They don't need to honour any price unless money has been taken from your account already. That is why they don't take money until they've actually sent the game etc.

Remember the big thing last year with Amazon and everyone tried to preorder Folklore and Lair for ?15?

Yeah, didn't exactly happen did i:p:p

That's not always true. They don't need to honour any price unless money has been taken from your account already. That is why they don't take money until they've actually sent the game etc.

Remember the big thing last year with Amazon and everyone tried to preorder Folklore and Lair for ?15?

Yeah, didn't exactly happen did it:pp

I said it 'should', I thought they cancel the orders if the price is a mistake, like the Amazon gaffle!

I know Game and Shopto don't charge you a higher price if they increase it during the pre-order (Happened a few times to me, pre-order price stayed the same)