CM4 Good signing's

Here are some good signing's

Benjamin Lauth - Really good forward, young and will play for Germany in no time, he's found in the Germany Under 21's at the start of the game - 10 Million

Mista - Plays for a Spanish side, always on Loan at the start of a game, just loan him, be carefull, he always plays well so by the time the loan has finished his value would have rocketed up to 10+ Million so either buy him first or blow a bit more money on him after loaning him - 8 Million at the start, 10 Million after a loan

Joaquin - Plays for Real Betis, one of the best players in the game without doubt, really good passing, good shooter, good crosser, the next Giggs - Unknown Amount of Cash

Wayne Rooney - Already got the skills, available from Everton on a Youth Contract at the start, you only have to pay Everton 3 Million compensation, amazing bargain. - 3 Million

Freddy Adu - Young talented American, sign him if you're at a lower club and use him straight away, if you're a top class club stick him in your under 17's. Great for a 13 year old. - Hardly anything

Andreas Isaksson - Super goalkeeper, in a few years he's worth big money - Unkown Amount of Cash

Mark Bosnich - Has personal problems and stuff but as soon as he recovers he's a decent keeper - Free

Juan Antonio Pizzi - A bargain for nothing, has the skill and experience, recommended for Premiership strugglers in search for a goalgetter - Free

Hugo Viana - Newcastles Dark Horse, eventually turns into a Figo like God - Unknown Amount of Cash

Ricardinho - Accurate passer, plays well aside a Veron style player - 6-8 Million

Feel free to add your own.

There is any number of sites out there with these lists but it's hard to cut the crap from those who are actually good so a shorter list like this doesn't hurt. My suggestions - these tend to be a fair bit cheaper that yours.

Julian Gray - AML, Crystal Palace. Good young left sided midfielder, suitable for an average Premiership team or a Div 1 team looking for promotion. Starts somewhat unhappy with his contract and he has a minimum release clause of ?1.6M. Get in there quickly before he goes asking for a new contract and get him for a third of what you'd have to pay.

Bobby Zamora - SC, Brighton. Excellent young striker who can get in all the teams in England bar the top 4 or 5. Even then, he's a good backup and he'll get better. Brighton won't want to let him go but ?3.5M should change their mind. Well worth it.

BTW, a patch is out, version 4.03 (the retail is 4.01) - it's got a whole heap of fixes, most of which work without needing to start a new game (I think only the competition specific stuff needs a new game). www.sigames.com have the changelog and download.

The best player i have come across is Labros Choutos of Olympiakos...loan him till end of season and half way through the season put a first option on him for ?1M.

He scores just about every game

Well I play with Ajax and Ajax has tons of great talented players:

- Mido (amazing, about 35 goals per season)

- Ibrahimovic (same as Mido, also around 35 goals per season)

- van der Vaart (best midfielder you can probably get, 15 goals and 25+ assists)

- van der Meyde (lots of assists too 20+)

- Chivu (very good but expensive defender)

- Seedorf (great talent, develops quickly)

- Pienaar (same as Seedorf, but can score and gives assists)

- de Jong (defensive midfielder, VERY talented)

- Hersi (good player behind the strikers, can feed them with lots of assists)

- O'Brien (good defender)

- Stekelenburg (very talented goalkeeper, great reflexes)

Apart from the Ajax players I really like these

- Radoi (from romania)

- Kallstrom (he seems to be good in any version of CM)

- Tsigalko (looks like a mediocre player, but is a goal machine)

And I'm becomming pretty good too, some nice results of mine are:

* Ajax - ManU: 3-1

* Ajax - Benfica: 6-0

* Arsenal - Ajax: 1-3

* Ajax - Feyenoord: 5-1

Edited by Schmoove

Hmm.. interesting that a lot of people recommend the strikers that score a goal a game... personally i've found that who ever my regular forwards are they usually score at least a goal a game.

--WeeJames