Wut the hell is this?

Just got this today while playing

this guy claimed himself to be:

Hurricane - iamgay@hotmail.com

Note: Its pretty sad to try to pick up girls via games, but hurricane put on hell of a show. He returned 5 minutes later saying the girl did not answer her e-mails. But, then we all know that he got played, and he got played good....

post-78-1049016139.jpg

That's funny, yeah... But another funny thing is that you're only getting 31.8 FPS in the graphically lowly Counter-Strike ;)

:pinch: my compy suxy....me needy new compy....

(GeForce 2 mx200, my comp dont have AGP *cheap mobo*)

man..it's sad, but sooooo many pc gamers still own geforce 2s.... I saw it in an article in Maximum PC..like 85 percent of gamers who checked in 3dmark scores owned geforce 2s..another reason game developers are so reluctant to use pixel shaders or go above directx 7 compliancy...I have not seen a SINGLE game that makes full use of pixel shaders in every aspect except what I see in some 3dmark benches and tech demos..the games that use them only use very little..I know every seems to freak out because morrowind uses pixel shaders in the water effects..big woop. That technology is 3 years old..sorry, just tired of getting held back in todays gaming arena..

But surely you can get more than that?! What are your full specification?

i get the full 60.0 fps when i am playing, but if i am in spec mode i get 15-30fps

man..it's sad, but sooooo many pc gamers still own geforce 2s.... I saw it in an article in Maximum PC..like 85 percent of gamers who checked in 3dmark scores owned geforce 2s..another reason game developers are so reluctant to use pixel shaders or go above directx 7 compliancy...I have not seen a SINGLE game that makes full use of pixel shaders in every aspect except what I see in some 3dmark benches and tech demos..the games that use them only use very little..I know every seems to freak out because morrowind uses pixel shaders in the water effects..big woop. That technology is 3 years old..sorry, just tired of getting held back in todays gaming arena..

those results are hardly surprising. I have geforce2 MX400, and i make do playing counterstrike , c&c generals etc even with low frame rate, only around 40-45fps at peaks. with the machine only 1.5 year old, i wont buy a new graphic card cos i know that it will be outdated in another 1.5yr time. plus i dont have the $$$. most of us have to accept the fact that technology evolves very fast and that most home users with older pcs are not going to spend a couple hundred quid on a new chip every time it is updated. i can forsee the geforceFX lasting maybe a year at the most while all the games catch up with the latest pixel shaders/technologies, by which time Nvidia and ATI will bring out a new model.

anyway its not the FPS that matters its whether u can 0wn their azz or not

lol...who plays cs in these days :wacko:

i guess many people play it... well many kids in my school play cs and many of my friend in LA play it too but well, they are about 13~15