Wut the hell is this?

Yeah, F*** CS!!! LOL! :D Concerning using a geforce 2, man there is now way I could go back to playing on a geforce 2 now that I have my Geforce 4 TI4600. I like being able to jack the hell out of my setting s and still see frame rates in the 80's and 90's!

I'm running on a GF2Ti Pro card

I play at 1152x864, 2xAA, 2xAF... get 60fps easy :)

it's all gravy

I love my cs, just wish a better anti-cheat system would come into place... i'm sick of playing with all the hackers

For anyone using OpenGL mode in CS and only getting 60fps max, goto your nvidia preferences in the display properties and turn vertical sync to Always Off, you might notice a frame rate increase.

For anyone using OpenGL mode in CS and only getting 60fps max, goto your nvidia preferences in the display properties and turn vertical sync to Always Off, you might notice a frame rate increase.

Eh, Vsync on helps with tearing issues in some games... and who really needs more than 60fps unless you're benchmarking?

in response to your original question... 'Wut the hell is this?', i have come up with an answer... "It is a 20th century dog"

OMG....ok..i know this is a little late but i wasn't refering to the replies lOOk at the first page "DOG"

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: