19 posts in this topic

Posted

[b]SWEET HOME, OR[/b]

Posted

Cannot believe how stupid some people are..even blew through her husbands retirement? Wow

Posted

She's not a sucker? I know some more long lost relatives of hers that need some money, too...

Posted

I saw something like this On Tech Tv some years back.

They made the man come to their country...then they threatened his life and made him make more transactions everyday

Posted

I call for the invasion of Nigeria ! :woot:

Posted

A woman who "isn't a sucker" somehow managed to mortgage her house and not listen to bank managers who told her it was a scam? I think she just doesn't want to believe what an idiot she is.

Posted

[quote name='Quillz' post='590141976' date='Nov 18 2008, 12:34']A woman who "isn't a sucker" somehow managed to mortgage her house and not listen to bank managers who told her it was a scam? I think she just doesn't want to believe what an idiot she is.[/quote]

Doesn't matter, she has already prove herself to be an idiot. Get rich quick schemes don't work, no matter how much you try. Now, she has to face a debt that shouldn't have been there in the first place and putting others, such as her husband, through misery when it could have been joy.

Scirwode

Posted

If i was her husband I would divorce her for being so damn stupid.

Posted

She's trying to say it can happen to anyone i guess by that shes not an easy mark, too bad she is a damn easy mark, bah, if i would Pound my house every time i got a scam mail i'd be living in the core of the earth.

Posted

idiot

Posted

[quote name='Hum' post='590141258' date='Nov 18 2008, 02:09']Spears told KATU-TV about the scammers' ability to identify her relative by name was persuasive.[/quote]
You can't fix stupid... :|

Posted

Perhaps these Nigerian E-Mail Scammers should list as legit businesses on Wall St.

Posted

[quote name='Hum' post='590141258' date='Nov 17 2008, 17:09']...says she wasn't a sucker or an easy mark.[/quote]
Actions speak louder than words.

No sympathy from me.

Posted

Blinded by greed.

Posted

People still fall for these? ....

[quote]Albert Einstein:

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.[/quote]

Posted

Wow, what a stupid woman. She was a sucker, who didn't listen to her family and bank officials telling her that it was scam? And she went so far as to mortgage the house and take a lien out on the family car? No sympathy from me either. I wonder why the family didn't try to force her to stop?

Posted

[quote name='Hum' post='590141294' date='Nov 18 2008, 01:18']I call for the invasion of Nigeria ! :woot:[/quote]

Give me

Posted

[quote name='strekship' post='590142386' date='Nov 18 2008, 00:21']If i was her husband I would divorce her for being so damn stupid.[/quote]

divorce!? i woulda killed the bitch.

and what the **** was the husband doing while the screwed with all that money and his retirement?
i have a feeling he's just as much a dumb ass as her.

Posted

"Nursing administrator" and "CPR teacher" require a post-secondary education.

It doesn't show.