[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

Anyone still keeping up with Bleach?

So far, Captain Commander and Byakuya are dead, along with a ton of others. Good to see Ichigo finally in the battle. I'm eager to see though just how many people will remain dead. Also was a treat to see that Aizen wanted nothing to do with the quincy's. And I wonder will Ishida and his dad will make an appearance. Very good and tense times for Bleach

Naruto seems to be wrapping up. I wonder how much longer this fight will go on.

Yeah, I'm keeping up with the Bleach manga. Juicy so far with all the deaths, Kenpachi's gotta make a surprise comeback :laugh: :shifty:

Anyone still keeping up with Bleach?

So far, Captain Commander and Byakuya are dead, along with a ton of others. Good to see Ichigo finally in the battle. I'm eager to see though just how many people will remain dead. Also was a treat to see that Aizen wanted nothing to do with the quincy's. And I wonder will Ishida and his dad will make an appearance. Very good and tense times for Bleach

Naruto seems to be wrapping up. I wonder how much longer this fight will go on.

I do not think Naruto will finish once the current arc is over. I have nothing to base this theory on it's just what I hope. There is so much history left that they can explore and I've been reading Naruto for years so I don't want it to end any time soon. :rofl:

Yeah, I'm keeping up with the Bleach manga. Juicy so far with all the deaths, Kenpachi's gotta make a surprise comeback :laugh: :shifty:

Spoilers from recent manga chapters below..

Kenpachi is already dead or severely wounded. A few chapters back he attacked the head quicy guy directly and it didn't go well.

And holy ****, so now Ichigo has quincy powers? How'd that happen.

Spoilers from recent manga chapters below..

Kenpachi is already dead or severely wounded. A few chapters back he attacked the head quicy guy directly and it didn't go well.

I've already read that chapter, hence why I said he should make a surprise comeback; he shouldn't die so easily.

I've already read that chapter, hence why I said he should make a surprise comeback; he shouldn't die so easily.

I totally misread comeback as attack. My bad. I should probably slowdown when I read things. :rofl:

I totally misread comeback as attack. My bad. I should probably slowdown when I read things. :rofl:

Yeah :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Pirate Asuka FTW and I see new characters apart from Mari (love her cheeky smirk :D ); her EVA looks pretty sweet too (Y)

Oh god, it's gonna be a long wait for this to arrive here on the big screen and even longer on DVD/Blu-ray :pinch:

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah :laugh:

In the most recent chapter it was confirmed that he didn't die. After all he's been stabbed clean through by Ichigo and cut to pieces who knows how many times. I think we'll finally seem him make peace with his zanpakuto and learn his bankai while he is "out of comission". Then we'll see an entire new level of Kenpachi wrecking faces.

It has to happen. Next to the Captain Commander's his is the most anticipated bankai we haven't seen yet.

In the most recent chapter it was confirmed that he didn't die. After all he's been stabbed clean through by Ichigo and cut to pieces who knows how many times. I think we'll finally seem him make peace with his zanpakuto and learn his bankai while he is "out of comission". Then we'll see an entire new level of Kenpachi wrecking faces. It has to happen. Next to the Captain Commander's his is the most anticipated bankai we haven't seen yet.

Hope so (Y)

I personally want to see Zero Division in action, I wonder how that will affect the Gotei 13. Also, who is taking over from Yamamoto? And what is Ichigo going to do about his broken Tensa Zangetsu? Is he also going to train under the Quincies as well? Ah, Bleach!!! Epicness!!!!!

I personally want to see Zero Division in action, I wonder how that will affect the Gotei 13. Also, who is taking over from Yamamoto? And what is Ichigo going to do about his broken Tensa Zangetsu? Is he also going to train under the Quincies as well? Ah, Bleach!!! Epicness!!!!!

Basing this on no facts what so ever but Ishida repaired his broken bow using fancy quincy wizardry. I'm sure we'll see something similar with Ichigo. Although I'm kind of disappointed because he literally just got his powers back and in his first real fight his sword is destroyed...again.

Basing this on no facts what so ever but Ishida repaired his broken bow using fancy quincy wizardry. I'm sure we'll see something similar with Ichigo. Although I'm kind of disappointed because he literally just got his powers back and in his first real fight his sword is destroyed...again.

I agree, and I also would like to see him train more under both Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu and learn a few more tricks/attacks. I like the potential the manga has. The way Yamamoto was taken out was incredible, in spite of his impressive bankai. I think all the main plot characters are going to train like mad for the battles/skirmishes that are to come. The differences in abilities was shown. That bankai stealer is a game changer, meaning that the Gotei 13 need to polish up their Shikai skills....... my thoughts....

Oh, that scene - sword being broken - reminded me of the Aizen Arc when Aizen was about to say something about Ichigo's origins. Just when his Dad made an appearance. He was shaken, and his attacks were meaningless. I think the same happened here, he was rattled by what Bach said.

I agree, and I also would like to see him train more under both Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu and learn a few more tricks/attacks. I like the potential the manga has. The way Yamamoto was taken out was incredible, in spite of his impressive bankai. I think all the main plot characters are going to train like mad for the battles/skirmishes that are to come. The differences in abilities was shown. That bankai stealer is a game changer, meaning that the Gotei 13 need to polish up their Shikai skills....... my thoughts....

Oh, that scene - sword being broken - reminded me of the Aizen Arc when Aizen was about to say something about Ichigo's origins. Just when his Dad made an appearance. He was shaken, and his attacks were meaningless. I think the same happened here, he was rattled by what Bach said.

And then there is still the question of if he has his hallow powers or not. So he'll be a shinigami hallow quincy perhaps? It'll be interesting to see how this all works out.

And then there is still the question of if he has his hallow powers or not. So he'll be a shinigami hallow quincy perhaps? It'll be interesting to see how this all works out.

Shinigami quincy would work for me, anything that is not the getsuga tenshou.... I am kinda hoping Ichigo will learn a few new things.

Pirate Asuka FTW and I see new characters apart from Mari (love her cheeky smirk :D ); her EVA looks pretty sweet too (Y)

Oh god, it's gonna be a long wait for this to arrive here on the big screen and even longer on DVD/Blu-ray :pinch:

Oy Radish, here's six minutes for ya. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV4jBw9Tu2k

You.... Yes you... Change your avatar pic!!! I thought I posted what you did for a good minute :p

This is some epic times for Bleach. Zero Division coming out... Can't wait for next weeks. I also had a feeling that Ichigo's Mom was a Quincy. Makes perfect sense as to why his Dad had to hide, and why the King Fisher attacked her. Normally hallows don't go after normal humans :p

You.... Yes you... Change your avatar pic!!! I thought I posted what you did for a good minute :p

This is some epic times for Bleach. Zero Division coming out... Can't wait for next weeks. I also had a feeling that Ichigo's Mom was a Quincy. Makes perfect sense as to why his Dad had to hide, and why the King Fisher attacked her. Normally hallows don't go after normal humans :p

To be honest I thought he was you for a second until I noticed the post count. :rofl:

To be honest I thought he was you for a second until I noticed the post count. :rofl:

LOL, ya, At first I was like... When the hell did I write this? And that? Waiiiit a second!

I might be remembering this incorrectly but didn't Ishida lose his quincy powers (not just a broken bow), only to regain them via the "fancy quincy wizardry" from his father? Or are you talking about some other time that I don't remember?

If it's the first thing I mentioned then that would be the equivalent of when Ichigo lost his powers and they used that sword imbued with the powers of all the captains (and more) to return Ichigo's powers. Though I am interested in how Ichigo is going to awaken his quincy powers......he will almost have to get Ishida to train him and once he masters his quincy side he would be extremely versatile in combat, as both a shinigami and quincy.

I might be remembering this incorrectly but didn't Ishida lose his quincy powers (not just a broken bow), only to regain them via the "fancy quincy wizardry" from his father? Or are you talking about some other time that I don't remember?

If it's the first thing I mentioned then that would be the equivalent of when Ichigo lost his powers and they used that sword imbued with the powers of all the captains (and more) to return Ichigo's powers. Though I am interested in how Ichigo is going to awaken his quincy powers......he will almost have to get Ishida to train him and once he masters his quincy side he would be extremely versatile in combat, as both a shinigami and quincy.

You're probably right but my point is that he restored his powers by that fancy quincy wizardy so I assume they'll use a similar process for ichigos sword.

Also, I'm certain they haven't shown us the extent of his new powers to begin with. The whole situation just seems kind of odd. When he lost his powers he was all emo about not being able to protect anyone but this time with his broken sword he doesn't seem the least bit concerned.

You're probably right but my point is that he restored his powers by that fancy quincy wizardy so I assume they'll use a similar process for ichigos sword.

Also, I'm certain they haven't shown us the extent of his new powers to begin with. The whole situation just seems kind of odd. When he lost his powers he was all emo about not being able to protect anyone but this time with his broken sword he doesn't seem the least bit concerned.

Actually, you are onto something with that. I had not noticed. Unless he is simply overlaying his worry with a thin veneer of "I do not give a damn".