[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

Ichigo quickly bitch-slapping those little girls after appearing in his new garb in Soul Society .... So eventful :laugh:

Ichigo quickly bitch-slapping those little girls after appearing in his new garb in Soul Society .... So eventful :laugh:

Is it just me or is Ichigo laying down the smackdown with his Getsuga's  :laugh: ?

Scirwode

• 4 weeks later...

Watched Final Stage last night and still can't take in that it's finally over! An awesome ride over the 20-odd years growing up with Takumi and the gang from Initial D, some great battles/memories (Y) Shame what happens to the AE86 in the battle against his rival, Shinji but refreshing to see closure with Takumi (and the others) still wanting to keep/repair the car as it holds sentimental value and drive Bunta's WRX at the same time. Wasn't expecting to see the spiritual successor of the AE86 (the new GT86) crossing Takumi's path at the end, that was a nice touch :D

And that ending song by m.o.v.e brought out all the feels, gonna really miss this very inspiring series :cry: (Y)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone checked out the trailer for The Last Naruto, the movie?

Video link says its private.

Anyhow, I've seen it. There are theories it's not going to be the "last" Naruto movie but more like a transition from Shippuuden to a new Naruto series. As Shippuuden will probably end within another year. There's also the way it's worded. It's Naruto - The Last. Which is fairly ambiguous unless there is some Japanese - english translations stuff going on there.

Others have speculated that it will be an epilogue to the anime. But the anime isn't likely to be over by the time December rolls around, considering the manga is still on going. So it doesn't make much sense for it to be an epilogue.

Also the creator of Naruto has said that Naruto is ending "soon" but how he worded his statements were extremely ambiguous, as well.

I would personally love to see Naruto continue. But unless there is some massive loss of power like Ichigo in Bleach after the Aizen stuff I don't see how they can. Naruto and Sasuke are pretty much god mode now.

I hope for another time jump after the current manga arc. Perhaps this movie will be like trag3dy said a transition to an older Naruto.

I hope it keeps going. While some people hate on Naruto it has been a part of my life now for a number years and i don't know what i'd do if i didn't have Naruto to watch/read each week.

The bleach chapter is pretty crazy too.

Dem crazy experiments by Mayuri :devil: :laugh:

Going through another Studio Ghibli phase (yet again :D ), watched Pom Poko yesterday and Whisper of the Heart earlier today (probably my favourite next to Spirited Away). Howl's Moving Castle is next on the cards (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

Good shows right now,

1. Mushishi Season 2

- Bittersweet Episodic Fantasy

- Lacks all clich?s

2. Alnoah Zero

- Mecha that is good; an endangered species by all means

- Lacks Nukes

3. Zankyo no Terror

- A show that has potential, but kind of slowly starving it

4. Toky Ghoul

- Cannibalism, Vampires Ghouls, Shonen Formula

5. Akame ga Kill

- Easy going Shonen Formula Comedy with death rates from Game of Thrones

Anyway,

If any subscriber wants a guest pass to Crunchyroll PM me (I have three).