[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

Got around to watching the first episode of Katanagatari and I must say it's engaging :D

Great dialogue between the characters, lovely art/animation and the fight scenes are brilliantly done (Y) Togame is a cute klutz :p

Will watch the second episode later tonight.

You will get there in time ;) Sent you a friends request on MAL :)

Seeing your completed list, you've seen some essential anime - which is good. I personally recommend going through all the Ghibli films (Y)

Haha cheers mate.

I've set up a mal account but my word, the amount on my list no way compares to some of you guys here xD

although I think It'll last me a month or so :D

Your starting list are all my favorites. Check my MAL list out or Capric0rn's since we are the resident Ghost in the Shell fanatics here.

I've spent way too long reading half of this thread to see what anime I could/should watch >_<

So what did you decide? :p

Narrowed it down yet?

I think Cowboy Bebop is a good show to start on if you haven't seen much/any yet.

Is dattebayo down for anyone else right now? I want to watch Bleach tonight I haven't seen the last 2..

Is dattebayo down for anyone else right now? I want to watch Bleach tonight I haven't seen the last 2..

Down here for me as well but I've seen episode 257.

Just finished watching Sword of the Stranger. Great anime. The animation was top notch. They picked up peoples movements very well, and the fights are amazing. The story is not bad, but not good either. The dialogue/voice acting though is great, so when there is not action, the scenes at least have the right feel to them. I'd give it a 7 or 8/10

^ yeah good to see it in HD for once

Was reading on Dattebayo a few days back that Bleach doesn't actually air in HD, it's SD upscaled (they provided proof and it was posted for the trolls who keep on asking for HD episodes).

Was reading on Dattebayo a few days back that Bleach doesn't actually air in HD, it's SD upscaled (they provided proof and it was posted for the trolls who keep on asking for HD episodes).

if it was a screen cap by screen cap proof then that's hardly proof i'd want TV listings and PD or share screenshots

I completely enjoyed Sword of the Stranger. The fight at the end was exceptionally good :yes:

I'm starting to become disappointed with bleach. This filler is going on for too long. I had even forgotten about the minor characters such as the 3 dolls, ichigo's friends, etc..

I'm starting to become disappointed with bleach. This filler is going on for too long. I had even forgotten about the minor characters such as the 3 dolls, ichigo's friends, etc..

much like Tite Kubo but i for one am liking the filler only real reason i started watching again.

The arc should have ended with Kouga/Muramasa. The Zanpaktou's with no owners and running about is a bit too thin.

The arc should have ended with Kouga/Muramasa. The Zanpaktou's with no owners and running about is a bit too thin.

Definitely. I thought they'd have made plenty of space between the mange and anime by now :angry:

Saw the last episode from Baccano! the other day. What a great anime that turned out to be. Great action mixed with great humor! :D

Also, does anyone know where I can read the manga from Bōnen no Xamdou?

Edited by Capric0rn

^It was such a nice treat to watch the latest episode right after seeing it's previous in the episode from last week. The next episode is going to pretty interesting with Al reuniting with Hohenheim as well :D

Anyone know if there was ever anymore from candidate for goddess I loved the five books and accompanied anime however it just kinda ended