Trillian .7 is out!!

wow...what an improvement this version is. It's so pretty and functional...only been using it for a few mins but it's very nice! The IRC function is especially nice looking...much better than mIRC. Even if you only use 2 or even 1 messenger...I think trillian should be your messenger. With the file transfers now, it seems there's no reason not to use it...and there's going to be LOTS of skins for it in the future. I can only imagine what this program will be like when it reaches maturity (version 1.0). They really seem to take user suggestions to heart though.

many people uses trillian for icq only, it uses less ram and stuff like that.

"antiprops to lack of support of old skins"

dude, they had to do this, to make it much easier to create skins, since there is a lot of new advances skin coding you can do. like phases, and transparenty. for example, now all skin codes goes into one file instead of 40 files from old version.

Originally posted by alternatevirus

many people uses trillian for icq only, it uses less ram and stuff like that.

"antiprops to lack of support of old skins"

dude, they had to do this, to make it much easier to create skins, since there is a lot of new advances skin coding you can do. like phases, and transparenty. for example, now all skin codes goes into one file instead of 40 files from old version.

1 file? HA. There's one central file I suppose, but still just as many other ones as before. It doesn't matter though, I've already been messing with the Odigo skin quite a bit...