Metal Gear Solid 1 bug

anyone having this bug in the pc version of the first MGS?

I've entered the three pal keys, then, when the room is filled with gas and I called otacon to open the door for me he calls me back telling me that the doors is opened, but then, in the cinematic the doors makes a sound but it remains closed and I cant do anything, whats happening?

Yeah Nekro's right the game works just fine there is probably somthing wrong with ure Machine, I played it god knows when like 2 years ago on the pc, Now iam trying to beat MGS 2 for the PC and its damn hard.

Yeah Nekro's right the game works just fine there is probably somthing wrong with ure Machine, I played it god knows when like 2 years ago on the pc, Now iam trying to beat MGS 2 for the PC and its damn hard.

i'm playing the mgs2 on pc too.

i finished the tanker, and now i'm looking for those bombs

Nekro U know what sux, I dont have A Dvd Rom Drive, so i have borrowed a friends but he wants it back soz i dont think i will be able to finish the game. Plus whats the point of a full installation if it dosnt work without the disk. I have to figure out some way to play it without the disk

there is a way to play out with out the disk, but i can't say (forum rules)

and about your dvd-rom problem, just buy one, dvd-roms are about $30 bucks now.

there is a way to play out with out the disk, but i can't say (forum rules)

and about your dvd-rom problem, just buy one, dvd-roms are about $30 bucks now.

Yeap, there is a way to play the game with out the DVD... :yes: :p

But since i got a original copy of the game, there is no need for me to use that...

Nekrosoft i dont have any cash if u are willing to lend me some then u are welcome to, hahahah, and plus did u know how much i bought it for a 100 Rs that is equivalent to a $ 1.75, all software here nomally cost like 30 Rs that is like 47 cents but since this one was on DVD it is like a little more expensive.

I bet u ppl envy me