SimTower Petition

Click Here

Have you ever played SimTower? It has probly been a while. SimTower was a game released in 1994 for Windows 3.11 by MAXIS. The same company that released SimCity 2000 that year, 3000 in 1998, and 4 in 2003. But what about SimTower? Go ahead and click the link above to sign the petition. All you have to do is put your name, and what you would like to see in the new SimTower.

I have sent an e-mail to MAXIS asking them what's up? Hopefuly, they will tell me what's going on with SimTower. Check back on this thread for more information.

(Eric Simpson - My Website)

I'll give you the fact that the game was rather fun in it's own way as I enjoyed trying to reach that "100 Stories" mark and receive the illustrious "Cathedral." The only problem with that game is that it was way to easy to accomplish everything you could possible get in a relatively short amount of time. I believe this is why SimTower never really embedded itself as a "great simulation game created by Maxis." It would be nice to see another version of SimTower but, I really doubt it's going to happen. I belive Mr. Maxis is too busy creating his artifical world in "The Sims" to be bothered with Towers and such.

Sim Tower is a bloody amazing game. Its a pity that they never made a Sim Tower 2.

I never got bored of it.

What a nice comment to make on the petition....######. :angry:

Earthquakes perhaps, or other 9/11 related disasters

i've still got the CD next to me :)

eh why? it didnt require the CD to play :D

and they need to bring back Streets of Sim City so I can drive around in Sim City 4 regions

and Sim Copter so I can fly around in Sim City 4 regions