Fivestar Windows 7 Build 7000 x86 screenshots

i have the X64 version too, but i dont want to upload and share it again.

becoz most people dont like i share it to you guys..

I was one the people who doubted you the other day. I'm sorry. I must admit you were right. You were trying to give Beta 1 to people on several forums and no one would believe it mostly.

You obviously have access to the private beta stuff. X64 leak would vindicate you....just a thought. :cool:

It is simply because probably has not installed his graphics drivers or might be running something in the background that disables aero. But yes, no aero looks horrible yet still better than how it was in vista.

VirtualBox (the vm software he is using) simply doesn't support 3d graphics (yet), therefor, Aero will not run. It might run in software like Parallels for Mac and VMware Fusion/Workstation since they support some parts of 3d (as in: not a fully implemented DirectX). Just don't count on vm software being able to run something like Aero. If you want to test that use a real computer.

I do wonder how they've managed to make Windows so much speedier.

Perhaps doing away with quick launch and toolbars has made the taskbar resources lower and they've perhaps disabled more services by default?

Who knows.

I do wonder how they've managed to make Windows so much speedier.

Perhaps doing away with quick launch and toolbars has made the taskbar resources lower and they've perhaps disabled more services by default?

Who knows.

Probably, but iirc the Vista betas were faster than XP for the same reason, and look how that turned out. What we're seeing is very promising but we shouldn't pass judgement on how good Windows 7 is going to be in comparison until it hits RTM.