• Unreal Tournament 2003
    • Mafia
    • GTA: Vice City
    • Tom Clancy's: Splinter Cell
    • Thief 3
    • Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
    • No One Lives Forever 2
    • Unreal 2: The Awakening

Unreal Tourney is just in the poll cos of its graphics and game-play (lol obviously n :no: story-line). and please can somone tell me when Final Fantasy 10 comes out for the PC (I hope its not on DVD-ROM).

BuZZZZzzzzz

mafia :)

btw

speaking of mafia, can some one explain to me something.

how come my fps never go over 26fps?

it doesn't matter if i run the game at 800x600 or 1280x1024, the fps are the same.

That's strange with Mafia - I never noticed it. Might be an attempt to keep the framerate more constant especially going from relativily few things rendered to entire cities. Strange they lock it so low though.

Um, Theif 3 doesn't exist. Even Through The Looking Glass (which I believe are making it, could be wrong) might not know exactly what it will look like or what the plot will be...

I went for Splinter Cell. Great graphics and lighting, good enjoyable story line. I never understand the people saying Mafia's graphics are good - unless you stick AF and AA up, they are terrible, even after taking into account that they're rendering a city.

I'm stuck in Mafia, I can't beat that first race. can anyone help?

get the patch, it will let you pick how hard you want that level to be.

ive never even heard of 'no one lives forever'!

Really :blink:

It's a pretty good game, one and two. It's a campy stealth super spy kinda game. Good music too. Borrowed it from a friend, played it for a while.

I'm stuck in Mafia, I can't beat that first race. can anyone help?

Easiest way to do it is to ram the two guys that always end up in front of u. Aim for one of them. If you do it just right, you can take out both of them. As long as you don't mess up in any way for the rest of the race, you shouldn't have any trouble winning the race. This works...guarantee:):)

My vote goes to Mafia...it might not have the best graphics from the bunch but coupled with it's story the game for me was one of best games I've ever played.

no Scorpio these are the only games I like, I just wanted to see how many other ppl are like me! And by the way U know MGS 2 Invented the Espionage action type games and then there was Splinter Cell so i think the credit should goto MGS.