command and conquer generals

i don't think that they have gave us that information yet. generals is still sort of new, but i would think that if they continue with the way that they have been going, it will be something about Red Alert, or maybe a Renegade 2

check out some of the fan CnC sites, there are a few "ware in iraq" mods and levels... not too great considering Iraq in nothing like the GLA really

i don't think that they have gave us that information yet. generals is still sort of new, but i would think that if they continue with the way that they have been going, it will be something about Red Alert, or maybe a Renegade 2

No Renegade 2. Was canned.

The next thing for the game/series will be a Generals expansion pack. They've been developing it since they were developing Generals. Rumor has it that it will add sea-units, maps, etc. ... EALA is also developing Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun, a LOTR RTS (not officially, yet ;)), and we know that there's something left of Tiberian Twilight in there.

They also own the rights to the James Bond games, now, which should be good... Yum... Hope it's based on the movie, now, dammit.