Windows 7 Official Public Beta

Is it me or is it under

Recently released download

Windows 7 Beta Windows 7 Beta

探索Windows 7 如何协助IT 组织更好地管理和保护客户端基础结构, 并了解有关可提高IT 专业人员生产力的重要新功能。 Windows 7 to explore how to help IT organizations better manage and protect the client infrastructure, and to learn more about IT professionals can increase productivity of important new features. 探索在组织内测试、 试验以及部署Windows 7 时所需的工具和资源。 Exploration in the organization to test, test and deploy Windows 7 necessary tools and resources.

Hmm... :/

HOOOOLy crap it is!!

Maybe just maybe tommorow =)))))))

And breathe.

Seriously though, I reckon any links will go live after the first official keynote about it. We shall see tomorrow.

Is it me or is it under

Recently released download

Windows 7 Beta Windows 7 Beta

探索Windows 7 如何协助IT 组织更好地管理和保护客户端基础结构, 并了解有关可提高IT 专业人员生产力的重要新功能。 Windows 7 to explore how to help IT organizations better manage and protect the client infrastructure, and to learn more about IT professionals can increase productivity of important new features. 探索在组织内测试、 试验以及部署Windows 7 时所需的工具和资源。 Exploration in the organization to test, test and deploy Windows 7 necessary tools and resources.

Hmm... :/

探索 Windows 7 如何讓 IT 組織能更妥善管理用戶端基礎結構和保障其安全性,並了解一些可提升IT 專業人員生產力的重要新功能。探索 在組織內測試、試驗和部署 Windows 7 時所需的工具和資源。

Windows 7 to explore how to make IT organizations to better manage client infrastructure and protect their safety, and learn some IT professionals to enhance the productivity of important new features. Exploration in the organization to test, testing and deployment of Windows 7 necessary tools and resources.

Just a quick question. Minimal requirements concerning RAM and CPU?

I found the QnA thread and found my answer, sorry for this post!

Edited by r3xus

Have you been reading the Microsoft articles about the leak, 7000 was a meant to be Beta 1 build, whats the point of releasing if everyone has already and MS knows about it.

Just you wait i'm guessing for something higher.

RTM is not 7001/2/3....too much reading of made up stuff lol

I never said RTM was 7001/2/ those builds are reserved. The RC/RTM branch starts at 7003. At the time of checking a few days ago 7015 was the latest which was compiled nearly a week after the 7000 beta 1 build.

cJr., Well it works fine with proxy, and it works if i use the google translated link and whats the oddest thing I can go there from windows 7 installed on Virtual Machine on same system using same IP.... but it wont work directly, I renewed IP and it still wont work.... It just says Firefox cant locate server :/

i tried it in Opera dn IE 7 - same thing...

Maybe some glitch in system, but i had this yesterday also... at first it worked then It stopped just like that :/