Anyone want a QUAKE LIVE invite?

Ok guys, Quake Live are having a MAJOR stress test tomorrow so if you've signed up, don't be surprised if they're going to email you an invite.

But, if you'd like to remain on the safe side, I have TWO invites to give away.

The site appears to be getting hammered at the moment, but the game has been working smoothly for me.

Since the stress test is tomorrow, I'm planning on sending the invites out within the next few hours, all I need is an email address to send them to. I haven't decided quite HOW I'm going to decide who gets the invite, but there will be a preference for upstanding members of the community, so no 1 post wonders please ;p

EDIT: This has been made the sort of "Official Quake Live invite thread", so if you haven't got one, this is the place to look! Don't go PMing random people, I'm sure if you ask nicely here, people will give you one if they can spare it. All anyone needs is your email and your first and last name.

Invites are sent out ONCE per hour, so if you don't get one right away, fret not! You might have just missed the last batch.

If you DO get an invite from someone here and happen to get invites yourself, please think of your fellow neowinners and give them to those here that request them =)

Edited by Kushan

Sadly I am late to this, but if there are any spare invites ... Then please invite me :p

Ahh...I'm afraid guys, BeLGaRaThis going to get it. Didn't really want to disappoint a lot of people, but he IS a longstanding member of neowin, he's a subscribor and he does live in the same City as me (And thus may be buy me a drink at some point, hint hint =P) and he used to work with a friend of mine (But he doesn't know that, oooohhhhh stalking is fun!).

Pm me your email, BeLGaRaTh!

We can turn this into the offical INVITE thread.

For some reason when he invited my first email, the one I thought I used to sign up to the beta for, it said I already GOT an invite,.. which I never did.

(It'll be disturbing if it arrives tomorrow.)

So I had to give him an email I rarely use...

But if I get any invites I'll be sure to fire them off to friends. :)

I only got my invite yesterday, so there's a good chance you'll get 2 as well =)

I never even got the official email to sign in.. thats what worries me.

I check the email I used to sign up for it every single day.. I never saw it in the spam folder, OR the inbox.

No idea what the hell happened to it.

Maybe it went to Phobos instead of me.

Im in the same boat Andrew-DB :( All I can do is choose the practice game. It plays very well though, I'm very surprised, and the AI seems to scale well to your play.

I forgot to mention before, thanks Kushan for the invite code, Kudos to you for that, much appreciated.