What about counter strike?

Well then, how did you guys first find counter strike? It had to grow in popularity somehow. how did you discover this game.

one of my friends told me about it (a girl)

Heh. :) she's mostly into DoD lately

that, and it's just a common name you hear all the time as far as good games go

Well then, how did you guys first find counter strike? It had to grow in popularity somehow. how did you discover this game.

Sites/magazines... Don't quite remember which, but I've known about it due to sites and magazines online. I've followed mods and games online for a long time now.

Well, the counter-strike death system is very differnt from your average FPS's because it changes the game play alot. Since when you die you are no longer to re-spawn again until the next round of the game, it changes the gameplay strongly as in Team stratigies and Risk taking creating a slower paced game.

For the guns its really wierd to explain, i think its because The animation and sounds where top noch and alot of other 'Popular FPS' use'd Sci-fi/sci-fiction guns eg. Quake, UT. there been other games that used 'Modern weapons' but through out patches and updates the weapons have became more 'Balanced' so fire fights where more enjoyable.

well thats what i think :D

well i first got counter-strike on a magazine demo disc, this was when i was Fully into TFC.

never like CS. and played it probably not longer then for 3 hours i total. As i always thought CS is only for kiddies.

i find q3 much better. as wellas all those mohaa/rtcw.

and about realism.....WHO CARES :@

I like realism because I can kill things without actually killing them. Plus its fun to see placels that look real and seeing how youd interact with it in that world. Like killing pedestrians in GTA3, weve all gone on rampages before, if you havent, your odd.