Win 7 Wallpaper (1920*1200)

Is that really the official Win 7 wallpaper?

This is the official Window 7 wallpaper on Win7 build 7000

img24.jpg

Nice thx (Y)

Makes my Vista desktop look all nice n scrummy! :)

Desktop2.jpg

What are those blue-ish rectangles in your desktop icons? since a few days my desktop icons look the same...any idea?

What are those blue-ish rectangles in your desktop icons? since a few days my desktop icons look the same...any idea?

I really don't know! lol

It's only been happening to me for a few days too. Maybe an update did something? I'm not too bothered about it though.

However, if you notice the "Library" and Recycle bin icon does not have that small square on it!

bigger.jpg

EDIT: Just figered it out. The Library and Recylce icons are original. The others are Shortcuts, and I have edited the shortcut arrow out via the registry, and the square is where the shortcut arrow should be!!! lol

Edited by artnada

I really don't know! lol

It's only been happening to me for a few days too. Maybe an update did something? I'm not too bothered about it though.

However, if you notice the "Library" and Recycle bin icon does not have that small square on it!

bigger.jpg

EDIT: Just figered it out. The Library and Recylce icons are original. The others are Shortcuts, and I have edited the shortcut arrow out via the registry, and the square is where the shortcut arrow should be!!! lol

Thanks alot...turning of shortcut arrow did the trick! nice wallpaper btw :)

I've seen this wallpaper before. Did you make it yourself Denholm? Looks good, even the second time. :D

No, I just found it ;) I don't have enough skill to do that sort of graphical work.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for great wallpapers for Windows 7, it's hard to find something interesting and unique, because there is the same in web, but you managed and posted!! Well-done!