Photoshop CS4 with Windows 7

Installed just fine from the master collection dvd.

Same here. It even seems that Ps4 64bits is even a bit more quicker on Seven than the install I made on the same laptop running Vista x64. Is it a placebo effect or not ?

Same here. It even seems that Ps4 64bits is even a bit more quicker on Seven than the install I made on the same laptop running Vista x64. Is it a placebo effect or not ?

I feel the same.. and I also feel that 64 bit version is faster than 32 bit one.. even if only slightly..

I installed photoshop cs4 x64 without a single problem, and it runs just fine.

same here!

• 4 months later...

Ok so I just installed Windows 7 64 bit. I installed my CS4 suite that worked perfectly when I had Vista 64 bit. Not the programs run fine but on the desktop or any explorer windows i cant right click. When I right-click a menu in Windows Explorer, I get this error:

"Explorer.exe - The specified module could not be found: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue CS4\Client\4.0.0\VersionCue.dll."

As soon as I unisntall CS4 i don't get the error anymore.

Can someone help me with this?

You need to allow the installer full access to the internet as it requires Bonjour Service being able to connect online. Failure to do so results in Component Installation failure.

Well I just install the recommended settings so i don't see why it shouldn't be connected. How come it didn't give this error for vista?

Edited by thedark_master