Post Your Car..

^ how much do you make a year ave?

just wondering.:):)

im assuming you meen me:D:D well, without bonus.circai> 2.5m.. most i use toward donations... i donate to the AIDS foundation, along with Homeless and Dog/cat Adoptions..

how about you donate to the buy steve a new puter fund, i'm poor as hell:rolleyes:s:

Xeon..my god you're rich but like excuse my ignorance but what does a person in IT-Management do excatly? thats a ****load of money man..i cant believe you can make that much..wow

Xeon..my god you're rich but like excuse my ignorance but what does a person in IT-Management do excatly? thats a ****load of money man..i cant believe you can make that much..wow

i am a executive that works in IT

i am a executive that works in IT

sorry if i wanst clear enough. I'm not sure what an IT person is to begin with. Like what's your job? Describe it i mean, than;);)

sorry if i wanst clear enough. I'm not sure what an IT person is to begin with. Like what's your job? Describe it i mean, thanx ;)

well, IT is a generic term for working with technology, mostly computers... i manage over 50,00 computers at my job.

im assuming you meen me:D:D well, without bonus.circai> 2.5m.. most i use toward donations... i donate to the AIDS foundation, along with Homeless and Dog/cat Adoptions..

no frickin WAY .. you dont make 2.5 million .. is that even ur car??

no frickin WAY .. you dont make 2.5 million .. is that even ur car??

No he doesn't make that much money...no thats not his car. He's just playing....

-End Sarcasm-

QUOTE (Xeon? @ Apr 12 2003, 19:24)

im assuming you meen me? well, without bonus.. circa 2.5m.. most i use toward donations... i donate to the AIDS foundation, along with Homeless and Dog/cat Adoptions..

how about donating to the charity of "ben wants to go to Tulane, but he needs a good $25,000 a year over what they gave him" fund? sounds great to me?

pizza - what's wrong w/ diesel? my car's a diesel. it also weighs 2 tons, and (heres the kicker.....) has an amazin83b> horsepower. let me tell you, those 0-60 times, damn, they're amazing.

pizza - what's wrong w/ diesel? my car's a diesel. it also weighs 2 tons, and (heres the kicker.....) has an amazing 83 horsepower. let me tell you, those 0-60 times, damn, they're amazing.

Can you show me where I said there was anything wrong with diesel ?!?!?!??! I LOVE diesel trucks! I love the sound! And I love the high torque at very low RPMs.

hahahah nice try Xeon i got those exact pics in a email about 6months ago along with other cars too, stop b/s'in that Caddy ain't urz

i think we'll put an end to xeon's rediculousness, he does not have 2.5mil or that car, hes not 16 yet!

whatever you say. i dont care if you belive me or not..