Postal 2

Just played the demo earlier and thought the game was awesome, the only thing that sucked was the time limit on it. just have to go buy the thing. Anywho.. what do you guys think of it? :cool:

Just played the demo earlier and thought the game was awesome, the only thing that sucked was the time limit on it. just have to go buy the thing. Anywho.. what do you guys think of it? :cool:

it's great, sick, but great :)

i flamed the guy in the rubber gimp suit who's in the nightclub.

Ne1 know if\how you can play the arcade machines on it? i think they're in the laundrette

Type set gamestate demotime 9999 into the console (push "~" key as always to get it).

Your timelimit goes up to over 160 minutes :D

Here are some cheats i found:

Postal 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Various Cheats

Press the shift and the @ key or the ~ key on some systems to make

the Game Console Window Appear. Type in SISSY to enable the cheat modes

then enter any of the following below for goodies...

Alamode - God Mode

PackNHeat - Gives player every destructive weapon in the game

PayLoad - Set all current weapons to have lots of ammo

IAmSoLame - Gives all weapons, max ammo and turns you invinivible

PiggyTreats - Gives lots of doughnuts

JewsForJesus - Gives player lots of cash

BoyAndHisDog - Gives player lots of dog treats (yep your dog is very

useful when trained)

Jones - Gives player lots of health pipes

SwimWithFishes - Gives player all radar related items

FireInYourHole - Enables rocket cameras (fun!)

IAmTheOne - Gives player lots of catnip

LotsAPussy - Gives player lots of cats (for use as silencers)

BlockMyAss - Gives player body armor

SmackDatAss - Gives player the gimp suit

IAmTheLaw - Gives player the cop clothes

Healthful - Gives player full health and several (4) medkits

Whatchutalkinbout - Turns all non-player, bystander pawns into Gary Colemans

Oasma - Turns all non-player, bystander pawns into Fanatacs

RockinCats - Change any guns that can use cats as silencers to have

a cat on them and the cat will shoot off everytime and a new

one will magically appear

DokkinCats - Removes cat repeating guns (turns them back to normal)

IFeelFree - Ghost mode (toggled, enter code again to turn off)

LikeABirdy - Fly mode (toggled, enter code again to turn off)

Fly - ?

Walk - ?

Slowmo (number) - sets speed?

:) :laugh: :woot:

lol the game isnt that bad. just different.

exactly what i think, poorly made but fun and differnt.

Just got it 2 days ago and finished it today, i liked it.

:blink: isnt this the game that gary coleman helped develop???? i thought i saw him on techtv a few months ago trying to push this and his wack ass website.... :no: this aint getting no $ from me as i think gary colemans an idiot

Actually Coleman didn't help develope it. He makes a cammeo in it but you can do pretty much anything to him that you want. In the game you can pee on ppl, shotguns blow off there heads, you can use cats for silencers (one of the funnier one IMHO), and many other things. So if you don't like Gary Coleman grab your gas and your matches.

The game isn't all that great as I expected it to be, but yet the storyline is kinda funny. The features in the game suck and so does the gameplay.

The worst thing is the loading system I have to say. What's the point of Auto-Saving again when you are opening the same Auto-Save point? :angry:

hehe this game rules.. sure, its very poorly made, but where else can you set someone on fire, watch them burn to death and then take the fire out by ****ing on the body......... :x lol

yea sick i know, but i support Running With Scissors' stance about the issue: as long violence remains on computer screens and games, its that much less of a chance that its going to the real world.. that makes sense to me and ive always said it, and those who actually mimic or emulate the stuff you play in games are nutcases to begin with and they were up to it even before seeing it on TV.. this is a very touchy subject, but i feel approaching it with maturity (and being entertained, whats more important :D) is the most important aspect of this and any violence based game..

oh and another thing.. anyone actually played Postal, the first part? the most controversial aspect of it according to the media was that it didnt have any sort of plot or reason as to why the Postal DUDE should be killing people in the first place.. well in the sequel, you actually have some.. getting your check, cashing it, and buying milk, are reasons enough to set some sh*t on fire.. :woot:

and i love the sarcasm of RWS (the developers) in this one.. theres a house in the town you play in where you can see signs that read "Make a game with a plot" and "Desi is the devil".. :D

Coleman only helped because he liked the idea. He did not develop it in any way, he only added his likeness.

I'll probably get this game once it hits the bargain bin (around $20).

Coleman only helped because he liked the idea. He did not develop it in any way, he only added his likeness.

it should go straight to the bargin bin because of its 'b' gradeness

I thought the graphics were a bit sucky, but the game is very original and fun, love the freedom of it.

Also a gem is the warning that pops up when you run the demo, 'this game is not for children or those looking to begin or enhance political careers'

:p

btw thanks to who posted the time limit cheat, now I can actually explore it :D

Edited by Xab

it should go straight to the bargin bin because of its 'b' gradeness

yeah definetly, theres no way in hell id drop a full 50 bux to play this crap. Im sure gary coleman helped out some way in the development. I know he didnt actually code anything but he gave his input and opinions on it. Thats part of the development process people, and thats what i meant. Im not going to do anything to support that idiot. :no: just MY opinion

Atom -- That's what I said about Coleman ;)

Also, the game is not THAT bad... It's just not THAT great. I wouldn't put a $50 tag on it. I'd start it at $30, IMO.

I just checked out Christian Computer Game Reviews and they gave Deus Ex a B!!! WTF?!?! they did that cuz it had drugs in it and half naked gothic chicks. I am a Christian, but to denounce a game like Deus Ex is wrong! That is the ONLY place where deus ex will get a mere B!! I mean, grow up....gosh. It is just ridiculous to knit-pick a game like this.

here's the link http://www.ccgr.org/deusex.htm

here's a quote: "The worst thing about this game is the swearing. They use about every word imaginable."

-I'm offended.

I just checked out Christian Computer Game Reviews and they gave Deus Ex a B!!! WTF?!?! they did that cuz it had drugs in it and half naked gothic chicks. I am a Christian, but to denounce a game like Deus Ex is wrong! That is the ONLY place where deus ex will get a mere B!! I mean, grow up....gosh. It is just ridiculous to knit-pick a game like this.

here's the link http://www.ccgr.org/deusex.htm

here's a quote: "The worst thing about this game is the swearing. They use about every word imaginable."

-I'm offended.

:laugh: why would you even go there and expect to get a game rated according to its gameplay not content? lame..... i wont even hit there site